Customer Service Representative
Company: Family Dollar Stores, Inc.
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Family Dollar is seeking motivated individuals to support our
Stores as we provide essential products at great values to the
communities we serve.General SummaryAs a Family Dollar Customer
Service Representative you will be responsible for providing
exceptional service to our customers. Key priorities include
greeting customers, assisting them with selection of merchandise,
completing transactions, and answering questions regarding the
store and merchandise.Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides customer engagement in positive and approachable
- Assists in maintaining a clean, well-stocked store for
customers during their shopping experience.
- Helps in the unloading of merchandise from delivery trucks,
organizes merchandise, and transports merchandise from stockroom to
- Independently stocks shelves and recovers merchandise in the
- Accurately handles customer funds and processes transactions
using the POS system.
- Remains constantly aware of customer activity to ensure a safe
and secure shopping environment.
- Performs all other duties as assigned in order to maintain an
effective and profitable store operation.Position Requirements:
Education: Prefer completion of high school or equivalent. Ability
to follow directives and interpret retail operational documents as
assigned.Experience: Prefer experience working in retail, hotel,
restaurant, grocery or drug store environments.Physical
Requirements: Ability to regularly lift up to 40lbs. (and
occasionally, up to 55 lbs.) from floor level to above shoulder
height; must be able to meet demands of frequent walking, standing,
stooping, kneeling, climbing, pushing, pulling and repetitive
lifting, with or without reasonable accomodation.Availability:
Ability to work flexible, full-time schedule to include days,
evenings, weekends and holidays.Skills and Competencies: Customer
Focus, Developing Potential, Results Driven, Strong Organizational
Skills, Communication Skills, Problem Solving/Decision Making, Job
Knowledge and Relationship Management.Our teams are working
tirelessly to provide a clean and safe environment for our
Associates and customers. We continue to enhance and modify our
protocols, as appropriate. This includes:
- Plexiglass guards at cash registers.
- Associates conduct home health screenings two hours prior to
- Managers conduct in-store health screenings of each associate
prior to shift.
- Cleaning protocols that include hand sanitizer and supplies to
clean throughout the day.
- Social Distancing by maintaining at least six feet between
yourself and shoppers.
- Face masks and gloves for Associates to wear during their
Keywords: Family Dollar Stores, Inc., Laredo , Customer Service Representative, Sales , Encinal, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!