Company: Core Civic
Posted on: February 7, 2024
$18.00 per hour
At CoreCivic, our employees are driven by a deep sense of service,
high standards of professionalism and a responsibility to better
the public good. We are currently seeking aMaintenance Workerwho
has a passion for providing the highest quality care in an
institutional, secure setting.Come join a team that is dedicated to
making an impact for the people and communities we serve.
The Maintenance Worker installs, maintains and repairs the
facility's building structures and systems, including plumbing,
electrical wiring and fixtures, machinery, equipment, electronics,
vehicles and grounds.
- Maintain/repair physical structure of facility in keeping with
safe/secure operations of the facility.
- Inspect, diagnose, and repair machines and equipment.
- Install/repair electrical apparatus such as wiring or
electronic components of machinery/equipment.
- Perform preventative maintenance on equipment according to the
preventative maintenance plan.
- Provide proper supervision and tracking of inmates/residents
assigned to Maintenance Department.
- High School diploma, GED certification or equivalent is
- Two years of experience in general maintenance or construction
- Additional equivalent technical/trade school courses in a
maintenance or construction related field may be substituted for
the required experience on a year-for-year basis.
- Knowledge of building construction and the operation of
building systems is preferred.
- A valid driver's license is required.
- Minimum age requirement: Must be at least 21 years of age.
CoreCivic is a Drug-Free Workplace & EOE including
Keywords: Core Civic, Laredo , Maintenance Worker, Professions , Laredo, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!