Enlist and become a Data Collector Analyst
Company: US Army
Posted on: September 16, 2022
Enlist as a soldier into the United States Army and become a
certified Signals collector/analyst responsible for the detection,
acquisition, location and identification of foreign electronic
intelligence. They exploit non-voice communications and other
electronic signals to provide strategic/tactical intelligence. This
is not a civilian contractor position. No experience necessary.
Position is entry level.JOB DUTIES
- Operate signal intelligence equipment and prepare
- Search the radio frequency spectrum to analyze target
communications, categories and foreign signals
- Perform basic signal analysis to determine signal
- 10 weeks of Basic Training.
- 15 weeks of Technical School with on-the-job
- 30 days paid vacation annually.
- Full Healthcare coverage for you and your Family.
- Educational benefits worth over $72,000.
- Obtain Industry standard recognized
- Between 17-34 years old.
- No felonies. (Defer Adjudication included).
- Current High School Senior, High school graduate or GED
- Permanent resident or US citizen.
- Meet physical standards based on gender and age.
- Pass the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB)
Keywords: US Army, Laredo , Enlist and become a Data Collector Analyst, Professions , Laredo, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!