Class A CDL - Regional Van Truckload truck driver
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Top drivers earn up to $69,000 - Up to $2,000 sign-on bonusAverage
pay: $990-$1,210 weeklyHome time: WeeklyExperience: All CDL
holdersJob ID: 222057Overview
- Dry van trailers with 100% no-touch freight.
- Drive within Texas. Pay and bonus potential
- Mileage pay (practical miles).
- Accessorial pay for detention, layover, hand load/unload.
- Now average $2,000 more per year with Schneider's Network Pay
- Weekly paychecks.
- At least $900 in weekly guarantee pay during your first 120
- Weekly performance pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- $2,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for
- $1,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for
inexperienced drivers. Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.
- HazMat endorsement preferred.
- Passport, FAST card or Enhanced CDL opens more
- Live within 25 miles of Cotulla, TX, Dilley, TX, Encinal, TX or
Pearsal, TX or 60 miles of Laredo, TX or San Antonio, TX. Need CDL
training? Explore our company-paid CDL training programs or call us
at (855) 548-2691, and we can talk you through it. Additional
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- See full list of driver benefit package. More reasons to choose
Schneider Regional driving
- More home time - Regional truck drivers stay closer to home
which means they get back home weekly, if not more often.
- Dependable paychecks - Your weekly paycheck will reflect the
consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
- Familiarity - By staying within the same region, you'll become
familiar with the routes, weather and traffic patterns. Schneider
uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly
hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your
rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .Job
Company DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On Bonus 5000PI187857827
Keywords: Schneider, Laredo , Class A CDL - Regional Van Truckload truck driver, Professions , Laredo, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!