Supply Chain Manager
Company: Medline Industries, Inc.
Posted on: January 15, 2022
JOB SUMMARY Oversee, plan, monitor and manage teams supporting
the Supply Chain. Ensure departmental and support personnel are
focused on continuous improvement of processes. Promote alignment
by understanding and communicating customer needs and requirements
throughout the organization. CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide direction to import re-buyers in forecasting, planning
and sourcing. Analyze, resolve or escalate inventory and backorder
issues. Ensure daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly tasks of buyers
and expeditors meet standards.
- Resolve daily import operations issues (operation of B44,
vendor delivery, quality/regulatory and logistics). Direct the
import re-buyers /SNP Planners and Medline China staff regarding
- Recommend and communicate to senior management inventory and
backorder problems, new product introductions and product
conversions of the imported materials.
- Ensure inventory plans and executions are consistent with
- Provide support to Medline Canada and internal manufacturing
operations for imported items.
- Prepare and present forward-looking, future projections of
inventory, volume, service planning and space considerations.
Assure that the system parameters are correct. Manage communication
between domestic based import resources and those based in Medline
- Develop and mentor staff through on-boarding, open
communication, training and development opportunities and
performance management processes; build and maintain employee
morale and motivation; ensure the team is appropriately staffed
with required competencies. COVID-19 Vaccination Please be aware
that Medline requires all employees starting in this position to be
fully vaccinated against COVID-19. This position will require the
successful candidate to provide proof that they are fully
vaccinated by their start date. Medline is an equal opportunity
employer, and will provide reasonable accommodations to those
individuals who are unable to be vaccinated for COVID-19 consistent
with federal, state, and local law. Education
- Bachelor%26rsquo;s degree. Relevant Work Experience
- At least 3 years manufacturing, distribution or purchasing
- Equivalent combination of education and expereince.
- At least 2 years of expereince managing people, including
hiring, developing, motivating and directing people as they work.
- Position requires the ability to calculate figures and amounts
such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages
- Position requires the ability to apply concepts of algebra and
- Intermediate knowledge level of MRP, buying, demand management
- Advanced level skill in Microsoft Excel (for example: using
AVERAGE function, merging and centering cells, printing centered
page and/or creating a pivot table). PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience in import logistics, inventory planning and
- Experience with SAP.
Keywords: Medline Industries, Inc., Laredo , Supply Chain Manager, Professions , Laredo, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!