Dialysis Biomedical Technician
Company: U.S. Renal Care
Posted on: January 15, 2022
The Biomedical Technician is responsible for overseeing the
overall operational condition, maintenance and repair of all water
treatment equipment, all medical equipment and
mechanical/electrical systems to ensure patient safety and the
safety of all staff operating such equipment for their assigned
- - - -Troubleshoot, repair and maintain equipment as recommended
by the manufacturer.
- - - -Repair, calibrate, test, clean and disinfect dialysis
machines, water distribution loop and ROs according to
- - - -Mix bicarbonate solution and acid; perform free chlorine
and chloramine test as well as water hardness test.
- - - -Disinfect and perform safety checks and tests on all
pretreatment water equipment including but not limited to carbon
tanks, water softeners, RO units, UV lamps and ultrafilters.
- - - -Rebed carbon tanks and water softeners as
- - - -High School Diploma or equivalent.
- - - -Confirmation of the ability to distinguish all primary
- - - -Previous dialysis, hospital, or medical experience
- - - -Valid state issued driver's license and good driving
record.U.S. Renal Care is an Equal Opportunity
Employer/Disabled/Veteran Additional Information
Keywords: U.S. Renal Care, Laredo , Dialysis Biomedical Technician, Professions , Laredo, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!