CDL A Dedicated Regional Driver - 1200 Weekly
Company: Logistics Central
Posted on: January 3, 2022
Dedicated Regional CDL A Company Driver
Call Megan Immediately and don t miss this opportunity!
CDL A Company Drivers
Want to get miles, while also staying in the great state of Texas?
You can expect to be home multiple times a week on this dedicated
Texas Regional, without sacrificing pay.
Why Take This Route?
- Regional dedicated Dry Van
- Home multiple times a week
- Off 3 days every 21 days
- Average $1200 a week
- 1200-1400 miles a week, 2-3 loads a day
- Mostly drop and hook freight
- Running I-10, I-35, I-40 and I-60
- Benefits start at 60 days
Click apply below
- Drivers must have 6 months verifiable tractor-trailer
experience in the past 12 months OR 12 months in the past 5
- Relatively clean MVR and background
- No more than 2 preventable accidents in the past 2
- No more than 6 months of unemployment in the past year or 12
months in the past 3 years. NO exceptions.
- Must be able to pass hair follicle drug screening.
These opportunities won t last! Give Megan a call at 888-840-8468
to discuss in more detail or click apply below and we will reach
out to you.
Thank you for your consideration!
Keywords: Logistics Central, Laredo , CDL A Dedicated Regional Driver - 1200 Weekly, Professions , Laredo, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!