Mobile Maintenance Technician HVAC
Company: BGIS North America
Posted on: November 17, 2021
?BGIS is currently seeking a Mobile Engineer Technician- HVAC to
join the team in Laredo, TX. BGIS is a global leader in the
provision of facility management, project delivery, energy &
sustainability, asset management, workplace advisory, and real
estate services. With a combined team of over 7,000 globally, BGIS
relentlessly focuses on delivering innovative service solutions
that create value for its clients. Globally, BGIS manages over
30,000 facilities totaling more than 340 million square feet across
several markets including Government, Higher Education, Utilities,
Telecommunications, Financial Services, Oil & Gas, Healthcare and
Cloud Enterprise.-- In addition to managing a diverse portfolio of
corporate offices, retail, colleges, hospitals and industrial
assets, BGIS is a world leader in the management of data centers
and other critical environments. SUMMARY The Mobile Engineer- HVAC
has a minimum 5 years--- experience and holds a
valid--certification to provide HVAC services in the State
in--which the work is performed. The incumbent is responsible
for--performing preventative and corrective maintenance, routine
services on facility mechanical and other systems for the assigned
facility within the limits of company policy and trade
certification. The Mobile Engineer--- HVAC is also responsible for
performing work in accordance with established processes and
practices and for complying with internal and external requirements
including but not limited to environmental, health and safety,
security and fire protection. KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Installation & Troubleshooting
- Overhauls and services air conditioning, heating units and
- Repairs, replaces and adjusts worn or broken parts HVAC
- Repairs and adjusts valves, piping connections, fittings, and
- Diagnoses and troubleshoots problems with heating and air
conditioning units and systems.
- Installs motors, thermostats, and humidistats.
- Installs air conditioning, heating, and related equipment and
- Delivers--the--preventative maintenance (PM) program. Ensures
that deficiencies are identified, recorded and escalated, and that
related documentations are maintained.
- Performs work in accordance to established processes and
- Complies with all internal and external requirements including
but not limited to environmental, health and safety, fire
- Responds to routine and on-demand service requests and performs
preventative and corrective maintenance activities at assigned
- Performs regular monitoring, inspection, preventative and
corrective maintenance to ensure facility uptime and safety
objectives are met, uninterrupted client operation and asset
integrity of assigned facility is maintained.
- Maintains accurate inventory of all assigned tools/equipment
and arranges for repair and replacement where required. Client
- Provides observations about facility, facility mechanical
conditions and deficiencies and provides recommendations for
enhancement and repair.
- Participates in and assists with facility-related projects.
- Participates in and assists with facility-related
- Ensures the manner in which work is performed is in compliance
with corporate and legislated policies, procedures, practices and
guidelines related to environmental, health and safety, fire
protection and any other applicable requirements.
- Maintains all assigned tools and arranges for repair and
replacement where required.
- Submits all expenditures on a timely basis.
- Other duties as assigned. KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Certification required to do HVAC work in States assigned.
- Minimum of 5 years--- experience required as a HVAC/
- Strong ability to adhere and to properly execute processes and
practices relating to facility operations and maintenance.
- Ability to maintain building mechanical and other system
troubleshooting and resolution skills.
- Current--working--knowledge of fire, life, safety and building
codes and standards and ability to research and apply related codes
- Possesses a strong environmental, health and safety mindset.
Ability to perform work in a safe manner.
- Strong client-service orientation along with a high sense of
- Effective communication skills for the purpose of data relay,
exchange, feedback, and clarification.
- Must be--able to work the--scheduled--on-call/standby--in order
to--respond to--emergency call outs as they arise.
- Must be willing to wear Personal Protective Equipment.
- Must meet enhanced security clearance requirements.
- Valid drivers--- license. --Licenses and/or Professional
- Licensing as required to operate as an HVAC service technician
in State assigned. Our company culture includes a robust mix of
sound business practices and employee initiatives that promote
personal and professional development, work/life balance, health
and wellness and community involvement. The Company is an equal
opportunity employer. We believe every employee has the right to
work in surroundings that are free from all forms of unlawful
discrimination. We are committed to providing equal employment
opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race,
color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability,
ancestry, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, or Veteran or
military status, genetic information or any other basis prohibited
by local, state or federal law in the relevant jurisdiction. This
policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including,
but not limited to employment, advancement, assignment, and
training. BGIS is committed to strengthening our diversity through
recruiting and retaining minority and women professionals from all
backgrounds. Our commitment is consistent with our recognition that
it is the outstanding people within BGIS that have always been the
source of our strength. We recognize that promoting diversity is an
integral component of our continuing quest for organizational
excellence. This commitment to Equal Employment Opportunity is made
equally as a social responsibility and as an economic and business
necessity. Anyone with questions or concerns regarding Equal
Employment Opportunity should contact their direct supervisor or
the Human Resources Department without fear of retaliation of any
Keywords: BGIS North America, Laredo , Mobile Maintenance Technician HVAC, Professions , Laredo, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!