Company: L&F DISTRIBUTORS
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Laredo - Laredo, TX
Custodian/Maintenance personnel are responsible for maintaining the
inside and outside of the building. This will be by providing
cleaning and repair work on premises. Employee must be a team
player and share responsibilities with the team. Employee must
communicate and work with other members of the team to ensure
customer satisfaction and increase sales. Employee will cooperate
with other employees, supervisors and management and perform other
duties as requested by supervisor or manager.
- Should be able to read English.
- Have knowledge of maintaining buildings.
- Be able to use proper personal protective equipment when
- Have knowledge of mixing general cleaning chemicals
- Sweep and dust mop warehouse floors.
- Empty trash containers.
- Check property light fixtures and replace as needed using a
ladder to reach.
- Replace supplies in the bathrooms
- Pick up POS items and place in POS room or shelving.
- Mop floors with floor finishing products and place wet floor
signs down before mopping
- Pick up trash around the property
- Maintain landscape of property, i.e. cut lawn with riding
mower, bushes with sheers, and weed trim.
- Trim and remove brush around property.
- Paint outside areas as needed.
- Dust warehouse walls.
- Perform handy man work, i.e. water leaks, locks, hang wall
- Fix broken building items as needed
- Purchase supplies from local hardware stores.
- Vacuum areas of the office
- Use a fresh wipe cloth, new pair of gloves and general purpose
cleaner to wipe down tables and the kitchen counters.
- Place all janitorial supplies and chemicals into janitorial
closet and lock at the end of the day.
- Company Objectives:
- Be supportive of all company objectives.
- Keep good clean attitude towards working environment and
- Physical Demands:
- Frequent tasks (75%-100% of the day that could last from 6-8
- This consists of standing, sitting, kneeling, squatting,
bending/stooping, pushing/pulling, lifting, twisting, stair
climbing and shoulder flexion/rotation/abduction/extension.
- Ability to operate a two or four wheeled hand-truck.
- Daily lifting could weigh anywhere from 10-50lbs.
b. Moderately frequent tasks (0%-25% of the day that could last
from 6-8 hours)
- This consists of standing, sitting, kneeling/squatting,
bending/stooping, pushing/pulling, climbing stairs/ladders, and
- Training Requirements
- At the discretion of management, the employee may be asked to
undergo periodic safety training.
Keywords: L&F DISTRIBUTORS, Laredo , Custodian, Other , Laredo, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!