Company: HK Global Trading Ltd
Posted on: November 26, 2022
A multi-faceted electronics company with over 40 years of
experience in the wholesale, duty-free retail and eCommerce
electronics industry is seeking a Store Associate.
The ideal candidate will have a team-oriented mindset, an open
mind, a can-do attitude along with a love for what they do.
*The Store Associate will deliver top-class customer service and
build customer satisfaction and loyalty. and be part of a team in
which associates promote sales results and customer service through
teamwork that is exemplified by personal involvement in phone/email
handling, customer questions, and problem resolution.*
*Essential Duties & Responsibilities*:
* Greet all walk-in customers immediately.
* Strike a positive and cooperative tone with both customers and
* Balance the cash drawer and prepare the appropriate paperwork as
required for all transactions.
* Organize and file all sales paperwork daily.
* Responsible for the daily completion of all transactions
including finalizing sales tickets throughout the day, collecting
all appropriate paperwork for financial transactions, and the
proper completion of credit card transactions.
* Review transfer distribution documents according to company
policy. Review all documents for accuracy and completeness. Report
all discrepancies to the Store Manager.
* Assist in the training of all personnel on the proper use and
operation of computer programs and proper paperwork handling
* Maintain a neat and orderly appearance, dress, and groom
according to company standards.
* Assist with the maintenance of the store including, vacuuming,
dusting, and general cleaning as directed by the Store Manager.
* Assist in the unloading of stock trucks as scheduled and
* Ensure the use of safe work practices in all your
responsibilities to limit the opportunity for injury to yourself
and others and damage to products and property.
*Skills and Experience*:
* Excellent customer service skills.
* Effective communicator with strong organization and
* Enthusiastic and a quick learn
* Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
* Upbeat and friendly attitude with the ability to work well with
* Ability to thrive in a lively working environment and
* The flexibility to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as
* Ability to perform responsibilities in a safe manner for self and
* Compliance with HKG's Drug and Alcohol Policy.
* Basic Computer skills to use software and complete required
*Physical demands and work environment*:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described
here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Physical demands: While performing duties of job, the employee is
regularly required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to finger, handle
or feel objects, tools or controls, reach with hands and arms,
talk, and hear. Employees must regularly lift and/or move objects
up to 25 pounds. Employees must occasionally lift and/or move
objects in excess of 25 pounds and be able to determine when having
help will be safer than attempting to move the object alone.
Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision,
distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth
perceptions, and the ability to adjust focus.
* Work environment: The noise level in the work environment is
Life at HKG and Ariva:
We have been in business for over 30 years with a proven track
record of stability and continued growth. We bring our best assets
(our employees) together to create exceptional products and
services, and afford you a wonderful work-life balance!
Here are the great benefits we offer:
* Medical insurance
* Dental insurance
* Vision Insurance
* Company Paid Life Insurance
* Company Paid Long-Term Disability Insurance
* Voluntary Term Life and Accident Insurance
* Short-term Disability
* Health Savings Account (HSA)
* 401k with a company match
* Paid time off
* Paid Holidays
* Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Job Type: Full-time%58047475%
Keywords: HK Global Trading Ltd, Laredo , Store Associate, Other , Laredo, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!