Compliance Specialist Full Time
Company: Vibra Healthcare Ernest Health
Posted on: September 18, 2022
Lookout...Here We Grow Again!
COME BUILD YOUR CAREER WITH VIBRA ERNEST!
Our culture fosters engagement, diversity and advocacy. Our goal is
to empower our employees and support them in their professional
growth while leading them on a path to success within our
Laredo Rehabilitation Hospital is seeking Compliance Specialist to
join our team!
Laredo Rehabilitation Hospital, located in Laredo, TX, is a 21 bed
inpatient rehab facility providing both inpatient and outpatient
rehabilitative services to people recovering from disabilities
caused by injuries or illnesses. We help our patients regain their
physical or cognitive abilities so they can return home at their
highest level of independence. As a smaller, specialized hospital,
we offer an opportunity to work in a fast-paced and friendly work
environment where you really get to know your patients and their
The Compliance Specialist is responsible for assisting the Quality
& Risk Management Department to ensure continuous improvement and
organizational excellence, adherence with all regulatory,
compliance, accreditation, and legal issues, and promote a safe
environment for all employees, patients and visitors. Supports
Quality Management with risk issues, infection control, employee
health, and education.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing required.
- Current, valid, and active license to practice as a Registered
Nurse in the state of employment required.
- Minimum five (5) years of patient care experience
- Current BLS certification from a Vibra-approved vendor
- Previous management-level nursing or quality management
- Previous experience in education, employee health or infection
- Knowledge of the Joint Commission, CARF and COLA accreditation
as applicable preferred.
- Knowledge of quality management programs in the healthcare
- Ability to gather and analyze data to identify trends and
assist with updating reports.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in
- Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and
alcohol in the workplace.
Per Federal Health Care Worker Vaccine Requirements, all employees
must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or be approved for a
valid religious or medical exemption. Anyone hired by the company
must provide proof of their COVID-19 vaccine before they can begin
employment or request and be approved for a valid religious or
medical exemption. Unvaccinated employees on an approved exemption
must submit to weekly COVID-19 testing and wear a respirator at all
times while in the facility. Some states and locations require
increased frequency testing pursuant to state regulations.
At Vibra Ernest, employees are our priority. We are passionate
about patient care and consider it a privilege to be able to
provide services to patients and their family members in the Laredo
area. Below is a brief summary of our benefits.
- PPO high and low deductible plans / HSA options as well
- Dental and Vision coverage
- Life insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Tuition reimbursement
- Career growth and development planning
- Clinical Career Ladder bonus opportunities
- FREE prescription plans
- PET insurance
- Group legal - provides legal assistance with personal legal
At Vibra Healthcare, our patients are family. Healthcare is
constantly evolving, our growing organization is devoted to
ensuring that each person in our care feels safe. Our world-class
team of driven, passionate healthcare professionals are always
focused on service excellence and providing top quality care at the
CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE!
If you share our values, we want to hear from you!
Keywords: Vibra Healthcare Ernest Health, Laredo , Compliance Specialist Full Time, Other , Laredo, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!