Posted on: September 14, 2022
- We are hiring immediately for a full-time -GROUNDSKEEPER
- Location: TAMU International - 5201 University Blvd., Laredo,
TX 78041. -Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: -Full-time schedule. Monday through Friday, 6:00am -
3:00pm. More details upon interview.
- -Requirement: -Groundskeeping experience preferred.*Internal
Employee Referral Bonus AvailableWe Make Applying Easy! -Want to
apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB -to 75000 -and
search requisition ID number -1092104.The advertised program is an
AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass
Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply.
Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: If you
have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be
interested in joining our team.SSC Services for Education is known
for our expertise, commitment, and value; and we at SSC truly
believe that our people are our greatest asset. By utilizing our
associates' knowledge and experience alongside SSC's extensive
training, providing supportive management, and offering
unparalleled wage and benefit packages as well as career
advancement opportunities, we have developed a workforce that
differentiates us from our competitors. - SSC Services for
Education is -a Nationwide Best in Class Facility Service Provider.
- As a member of Compass Group, North America, we want you to be as
great as you can be. We empower our associates to direct their own
future, keeping them confident that we support them every step of
the way. - As a result, our associates embody greatness through
their actions, natural passion for quality, and a can-do attitude.
The opportunity for greatness is real at SSC and throughout the
Compass world. -Job Summary Summary: -Plans and administers a
program of grounds and plant maintenance, including growing
schedules and continued propagation through plants and cuttings.
Responsible for performing a variety of tasks related to the care
of grasses and plants. Trims, prunes and removes scrubs, bushes and
trees. Performs general janitorial duties including property
inspections, landscaping and grounds maintenance. -Essential Duties
- Provides quality customer service to customers by providing
one-on-one attention to detail.
- Inspects common areas and reports deficiencies to Maintenance
- Inspects exterior of the property and grounds; reports
deficiencies to Maintenance Supervisor.
- Mows lawns weekly during the proper season. Cleans landscaping
tools and equipment after each use.
- Trims bushes to maintain neat appearance and desired
- Weeds flowerbeds weekly or more often if needed.
- Shovels exterior walkways during wintery weather; salts or
sands icy walkways as needed.
- Contributes to the team; facilitates good customer
interactions; exhibits professionalism with customers, fellow
employees and others with whom there is contact.
- Performs other duties as assigned. Qualifications: -
- Valid Non-CDL Class C driver's license required. Associates at
SSC -are offered many fantastic benefits.Both full-time and
part-time positions offer the following -benefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance,
Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services,
and Choice Auto and Home ProgramIn addition, full-time positions
also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)About Compass Group: Achieving
leadership in the foodservice industry -Compass Group is an equal
opportunity employer. - At Compass, we are committed to treating
all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities,
achievements, and experience without regard to race, national
origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
-Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation. -Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity. -*Los
Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).Req ID:1092104SSC - -
Keywords: SSC, Laredo , GROUNDSKEEPER (FULL-TIME), Other , Laredo, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!