User Experience Designer (Eagle Pass)
Location: Eagle Pass
Posted on: June 21, 2022
UX Designer Zilliant is on a mission to design and build the
absolute best Sales & Price guidance software on the market and
drive exceptional results. Our balanced team approach emphasizes
user centered design in partnership with business goals and our
technology. In this position, you will learn how leading B2B
companies rely on Zilliants cloud-native platform, superior data
science and software, and intense customer focus to realize better
business performance. As a UX Designer, youll work with our design,
product management, and development teams to create amazing user
experiences across Zilliants product suite. Youll apply your strong
UX skills to translate our customers business requirements into
interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful,
intuitive, and functional user interfaces. We move fast around here
so flexibility, transparency, and a passion for expanding your
personal toolbox of skills are key qualities we look for in our
team. What youll do Design Consulting
- Lead cross-functional teams through design-thinking
- Run collaborative design sessions that dissect problems and
- Guide design decisions and UX strategy.
- Create design solutions with a multi-faceted team
- Promote our design principles/values and deliver a consistent
design process to our partners.
- Understand that great designs are achieved iteratively.
- Visualize ideas in a clear form (sketch, diagram, wireframe or
prototype) and provide appropriate levels of documentation.
- Present UX with executive presence including decisions backed
by data (analytics, research, usability studies, etc.). Design
Expertise and Execution
- Maintain the high standards set by the group.
- Conduct the primary design activities, create deliverables and
conduct QA at an expert level.
- Participate and support research efforts.
- Commit to improving our processes and methods with an emphasis
on growth and inclusivity. Teamwork, Collaboration and Engagement
- Work well with all partners in order to deliver well-rounded
- Share information and process improvements with others so the
team can grow together.
- Strategically listen to feedback and help guide the delivery
and presented materials.
- Builds consensus, recognizing everyone's unique
- Demonstrate your passion for our team, mission and the needs of
our partners and users.
- Focus on productive solutions and resolutions (outcome over
- Take the "How might we..." and "Yes, and..." approach to
- Empower the team and celebrate the creativity, development, and
success of others. Empathy & Curiosity
- Understand users needs, walking in their shoes whenever
- Adapt a learners mindset by asking questions, challenging the
status quo, embracing experimentation without fear of failure, and
proactively exploring the right topics.
- 5+ years of rich interaction design focused on digital
products. Preference will be given to candidates who have
experience designing solutions for B2B or enterprise
- Experience with all aspects of a user-centered interaction
design process, including user research and testing, developing
user flows, creating wireframes, creating prototypes, and creating
annotated design specifications.
- Experience running discovery and design sessions with
cross-functional teams such as product owners and architects to
gather requirements and feedback
- Experience working in a collaborative, multi-disciplinary team
within an iterative process and an Agile development
- Strong attention to detail, self-management skills, ability to
manage substantial responsibility, capable of managing your project
schedules, and an ability to collaborate across levels and
- Proficiency in design tools such as UXPin, Miro, Axure, or
equivalent is a must.
- Effective relationship builder--ability to partner
cross-functionally, cross-enterprise and work effectively with
various levels of the organization as well as various personality
- Comfort in a project-oriented work environment, with a positive
attitude and solid work ethic.
- Strong portfolio or samples of design work demonstrating
experience using user-centered design solutions
- Bachelors degree in Design, human-computer interaction (HCI),
or a related field Zilliant is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer
(EOE) and provides an environment of diversity, equality, and
inclusion (DEI) to all employees and applicants, regardless of a
persons age, race, color, physical or mental disability, genetic
information, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status,
medical condition, ancestry, military or veteran status, national
origin, religion, religious creed, sex, sexual orientation, or any
other protected status under federal, state, or local law.
Associated topics: gui, interface, ui, ui designer, ui ux designer,
user experience, user interface, ux, ux designer, ux ui
Keywords: Zilliant, Laredo , User Experience Designer (Eagle Pass), Other , Eagle Pass, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!