Data Science Intern
Posted on: June 18, 2022
WE GO BEYOND THE OBVIOUS, USING INTELLIGENCE, PASSION AND
CREATIVITY TO INSPIRE NEW THINKING AND SHAPE THE WORLD WE LIVE
TO START A CAREER THAT IS OUT OF THE ORDINARY, PLEASE APPLY...
Kantar Profiles is a market-leading data company and home to the
world's largest audience network. Many of the world's leading
brands trust us to collect reliable insights from global
panellists, faster. We are passionate about the work we do, and the
impact we have on our clients' businesses is far reaching.
At Profiles, we start with 100% quality sources, add in advanced
technology, and finish with a generous helping of expertise. This
is why more than 2,000 brands trust us for our decades of
experience and we are proud to have:
- Proven track record for building higher quality panels and
superior sampling engines
- Award-winning expertise on blending samples and managing
- Exclusive access to proprietary tools for faster, efficient data
- Engaged panellists who consider us industry-leaders in their NPS
and Trustpilot scores
- Patented methods for detecting and preventing fraud
- Established relationships with world-leading publishers and data
You will be responsible for assisting in foundational research and
analysis of classifications of audiences, look-alike audiences, and
behavioral clusters resulting in the creation of ontology /
taxonomy of market research-oriented audiences to be used for AI
- Research and document existing industry-standard methods of
organizing panelist profile data / research audiences
- Apply text analytics and text mining techniques to analyze large
quantities of unstructured historical survey data to identify
survey categories and sub-categories
- Analyze relationships between panelist-level profile attributes
and actual survey qualification data to identify audience
- Work with Data Science and Business Leadership to design an
audience ontology framework that can be applied in the context of
critical business questions around supply / panelist acquisition,
demand forecasting, pricing, profiling strategy, etc.
- Degree (or significant coursework) in mathematics, data science,
statistics or similar
- A curious mindset and interest in market research
- Fluent in English (essential)
- Working knowledge in data analysis (particularly analysis of
unstructured data) and related programming languages: R, Python,
SQL, SAS (plus factor)
- Good teamwork spirit
New York, Work from Home United States of America
**KANTAR REWARDS STATEMENT**
At Kantar we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based
around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our
approach helps to ensure we are market competitiveand alsoto
support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career
progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.
We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and
creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in.
Apply for a career that's out of the ordinary and join us.
We want to create an equality of opportunity in a fair and
supportive working environment where people feel included, accepted
and are allowed to flourish in a space where their mental health
andwell beingis taken into consideration.
We want to create a more diverse community to expand our talent
pool, be locally representative, drive diversity of thinking and
better commercial outcomes.
Kantar is the world's leading data, insights and consulting
company. We understand more about how people think, feel, shop,
share, vote and view than anyone else. Combining our expertise in
human understanding with advanced technologies, Kantar's 30,000
people help the world's leading organisations succeed and grow.
Keywords: Kantar, Laredo , Data Science Intern, Other , Laredo, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!