Enrollment Coordinator, Temporary
Company: BI Incorporated (A GEO Company)
Posted on: June 15, 2022
Facility: -Compensation Base: -Compensation Bonus (if
applicable): -Equal Opportunity Employer.SummaryThis position will
work at a DHS staging ("S") site to provide GPS unit enrollment and
orientation to immigrants detained after crossing the United States
Border and referred for supervision by DHS staff. - - Processing
and coordination will be performed at a DHS Detention Facility or
at the port of entry. -Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Conducts intake interview and orientation session with each
individual referred to the program within contractual timeframes
- Installs electronic monitoring equipment on participants.
Inputs data and zones into data system. Establishes schedules for
participants that include, but are not limited to, travel to home
DHS office. -
- Develops and maintains accurate and complete case records for
all participants. Transfers case records to the appropriate DHS
office. Proactively manages cases using all appropriate tools and
techniques. Maintains confidentiality of all records.
- Monitors compliance with electronic monitoring program until
transfer of participant to the appropriate office. Reports on
program violations in a timely manner using established reporting
- Learns and uses evidence-based principles to establish rapport
and build a professional alliance with each program participant in
order to encourage compliance with program requirements.
- Supervises participants while in DHS or ISAP (ISAP Staging Site
- Identifies and coordinates services as required, including
translation services and emergency counseling.
- May oversee the day-to-day activities of the Intensive Case
Supervision Specialists if acting as a team lead. Maintains log of
Intensive Case Supervision Specialists activities.
- Administers Security Plan for a specific office, including
daily operations, security contingencies, emergencies and
mitigation plans, security of Company and DHS employees, clients
and the general public. Performs daily security check of the office
area. - Ensures that all participant records are kept in locked
files to maintain confidentiality. - Prepares written reports for
DHS as necessary.
- Conducts monthly audits of a specific office to ensure all
program operations comply with the Quality Control Plan and
- Serves as a point of contact for DHS.
- Performs other duties as assigned. -Job Requirements:Minimum
- High school diploma, or GED, required.
- At least two years of experience working with multi-cultural
clients in an immigration-related program, preferred.
- Bi-lingual Spanish required.
- US citizenship required.
- Must live in the US 3 of the last 5 years (military and study
- Ability to pass a federal background check and obtain a
- Effective verbal and written communication skills with
employees, community contacts, government officials and clients.
Ability to interpret and articulate rules, orders, instructions and
materials. - Ability to compose reports.
- Demonstrated sound judgment and even temperament. Ability to
maintain self-control in stressful situations, such as
interpersonal confrontations or emergencies.
- Ability to learn and apply evidence-based principles to case
management in order to foster professional alliances with program
participants and encourage compliance with program
- Participation in and successful completion of on-going training
to develop solid practical knowledge of evidence-based
- Ability to deal tactfully with the public.
- Attention to detail.
- Problem solving ability.
- Ability to plan, organize and direct the work of others.
- Ability to deal with multicultural contacts with
- Basic knowledge of immigration laws, regulations and
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to interpret electronic monitoring messages and daily
- Good typing skills to develop and maintain case records by
performing data entry.
- Ability to work with computers and the necessary software
typically used by the department.
Keywords: BI Incorporated (A GEO Company), Laredo , Enrollment Coordinator, Temporary, Other , Laredo, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!