Company: Touchstone Communities
Posted on: November 16, 2021
Laredo Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
1701 Tournament Trail Dr
Laredo, TX 78041
Join our family. Make a meaningful difference. Join The Team and
our Mission to Serve Others
Touchstone Communities is committed to bringing best-in-class care
to the patients, residents and Veterans we serve. Our purpose is to
glorify God by serving others through compassionate, skilled care.
Our dedicated team members are key to our success in providing
positive healthcare experiences.
Touchstone Communities is seeking professionals who share our
mission to improve the lives of those we serve every day. If you
are driven by the desire to help, heal and empathize in a work
environment where every voice matters, we encourage you to apply
To promote the community census goals by developing partnerships
with our external clients and the patients and families we serve
while maintaining excellent working relationship with the
organizations interdisciplinary team.
- Gather sufficient pre-admission data to determine resident
level of care and the ability of the Community to properly care for
- Interview potential residents and residents' representatives to
collect accurate data.
- Complete pre-admission and admission inquiry forms
- Other duties as assigned
- Associates degree in business related field or a minimum of 2
years experience in long term care admissions.
We offer eligible team members an attractive benefit package that
includes medical, dental, wellbeing, and vision benefits, along
with other unique benefits including:
- Health Savings Allowance option for certain medical plans
- Paid Time Off; Bereavement Pay and Jury Duty Pay
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Matching 401(k) matching
- OnShift Wallet- access to your earned money before payday
- Life and Supplemental Insurance
- Mileage reimbursement (designated team members)
- Cell phone allowance (designated team members)
- Equity Plan for designated team members
- Legal benefits and will preparation
- Team Chaplain availability
Keywords: Touchstone Communities, Laredo , Admission Coordinator, Other , Laredo, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!