Chaplain - Webb
Posted on: November 16, 2021
At CoreCivic, we do more than manage inmates, we care for
people! CoreCivic is currently seeking a Chaplain who has a passion
for providing the highest quality care in an institutional security
setting. Who We Are:
- CoreCivic is the leading, national provider of high-quality,
secured corrections and detention management services, providing
effective programs that enhance public safety and prepare
individuals for success after release.
- Headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee, with more than 70
security facilities nationwide, CoreCivic security employees are
driven by a deep sense of service, high standards of
professionalism and a responsibility to better the public good.
What We Have:
- More than just a job but the start of a successful career!
- Supportive environment where employee growth is promoted.
- Comprehensive benefits package & competitive wages.
- PTO & paid holidays.
- Paid job training & other great incentives.What You Get To
Do:--Change the lives of those in your care! --The Chaplain
coordinates all religious services, programs, and related
activities at the facility.-- They will also provide pastoral care,
including pastoral counseling.
- Provide pastoral care to inmates/residents and staff as needed
or requested.-- Plan, facilitate or conduct various religious
services and programs.
- Provide direction and oversight regarding ---emergency---
and/or ---crisis--- messages while ensuring that such reports are
accurate, verified, and appropriately documented. --Arrange
emergency phone calls or visits to address issues involving serious
illness, death, or other emergencies.
- Make rounds of all housing units, special or restricted
housing, medical housing or other areas of facility on a regular
- Coordinate and manage the recruitment, administrative
oversight, training, and scheduling of volunteers providing
services to and within the facility.Qualifications:--
- Graduate from an accredited college or university with a
Bachelor's degree is required, preferably in Divinity, Theology or
- A Master---s Degree from a Seminary, School of Theology, or
University in Divinity, Theology, Biblical Studies, or a related
field is preferred.
- Three years of full-time pastoral experience is required.
- Eligibility for denominational endorsement or equivalent
certification is required.
- Clinical Pastoral Education is preferred.
- Must obtain one unit of CPE within eighteen (18) months of hire
date if not currently held.
- Must demonstrate knowledge of the principles and methods of
conducting religious services, teaching religions studies,
administering sacraments, and the methods, principles, and
practices of counseling.
- A valid driver's license is required.
- Minimum Age Requirement:-- Must be at least--21 years of age.
CoreCivic is a Drug-Free Workplace & EOE including
Keywords: CoreCivic, Laredo , Chaplain - Webb, Other , Laredo, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!