RN 3C Med Surg AM/PM
Company: 0189-Laredo Medical Center
Posted on: October 4, 2021
Laredo Medical Center is a 326 bed acute care hospital. The
Hospital is located in sunny Laredo, Texas, just 150 miles south of
historic San Antonio.
Skype or other Virtual Interviewing Processes (VIP) is available
for out-of-town applicants. Read a full position description
Evaluates assigned patients and plans, implements and documents
nursing care. Assists physicians during examinations and
procedures. Performs various patient tests and administers
medications within the scope of practice of the registered nurse.
Promotes patients' independence by establishing patient care goals
and teaching patients and families to understand conditions,
medications, and self-care skills. Relies on experience and
judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks.
Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within
this particular field.
- Graduate of an accredited RN program.
- Licensed as a R.N. by the Texas State Board of Registered Nurse
- Must successfully pass any pre-employment assessment(s)
required by the facility.
- Postpartum Experience.
- Internship or 3 months experience as an RN.
- Letter of Recommendation for applicants with less than 1 year
of applicable experience in nursing.
- BLS, ACLS, NRP, Stable, Basic fetal monitoring Some may be
completed within the first 90 days of hire cost-free at the
- 1 year(s): Med Surg/Telemetry Experience
- Associates or better in Nursing
- Bachelors or better in Nursing
Licenses & Certifications
- C-AHA BLS Basic Cardiac
- L-TX-RN License
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
- Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of
Keywords: 0189-Laredo Medical Center, Laredo , RN 3C Med Surg AM/PM, Other , LAREDO, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!