Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) - Home Health Based - Part to Full Time Build
Company: Aveanna Healthcare
Posted on: July 12, 2021
Therapist Assistant (PTA)?-?Home?Based?
Aveanna Healthcare is hiring! We are looking for a talented
Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) with a passion for
working with pediatrics. Aveanna Healthcare is the nation’s
largest provider of pediatric homecare, specializing in private
duty nursing and therapy services to patients ages
birth to 21. Aveanna offers flexible
scheduling, mentorship opportunities, and competitive pay
and benefits. We are looking for an energetic Pediatric Physical
Therapist Assistant to join our team, full time or part
Our mission is to revolutionize the way that pediatric
healthcare is delivered, one patient at a time. We truly value
compassion, team integrity and trust within our caregivers, as they
are what guides us as we deliver the best care to our medically
complex patients. Come join the Aveanna family today!
Pay: Dependent upon
Schedule: Full Time- Monday
thru Friday, No weekend requirements
Work Location: Laredo, TX
Our Benefits include:?
- Market-leading Compensation Packages?
- Flexible Scheduling?
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance?
- Short and Long Term?Disability?
- Company paid Life?Insurance?
- FSA and HSA plans?
- 401K with employer match?
- Generous paid vacation plans?
- Up to $750 CEU Reimbursement Annually?
- Company-sponsored Continuing Education Courses?
- Mentor Programs?
Therapist Assistant (PTA)
- Meets the qualifications as established by APTA or other
- Licensed to practice Physical Therapy in the current state
- Valid, unexpired Driver’s License
- Experienced in pediatric rehabilitative
Aveanna?Healthcare?is an Equal Opportunity
Employer and encourages applicants from diverse backgrounds to
apply.?Visit https://www.aveanna.com to see more about
CCPA Notice for Job Applicants, Contractors, and Employees
Residing in California
Here’s what you’ll need to work with us
- Must be passionate and committed to pediatric care
- Must be available to work after school hours
- Must be professional, self-motivated, energetic and genuinely
- Must pass a background check
- Must have BLS for Healthcare Providers
- Must have the required license to practice in Texas
- Must have a Bachelor's degree in Physical Therapy
Here’s how you’ll be rewarded…
- First and foremost…Incredible pride in the amazing lives you
- A unique connection with a clinical and support Team that
genuinely cares about you
- Competitive Salary
- Company-provided tablets for easy access to electronic charting
during client visits
- 24 hour -7 days a week Support for direct clinical and
- Paid Training and Professional Development allowance
- Access to supervision from leadership that’s genuinely caring
- Opportunities to grow professionally (we’re a rapidly growing
- Appreciation, recognition, collaboration, proactive
communication and a spirit of care
Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment
If the above resonates with you…call us and let’s talk. We’re
not like other companies and we’d love for you to see for yourself
what we’re all about. We look forward to talking with you soon.
Aveanna is an equal opportunity employer
Keywords: Aveanna Healthcare, Laredo , Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) - Home Health Based - Part to Full Time Build, Other , Laredo, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!