HR Business Partner
Company: PRO TRANS INTERNATIONAL
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Why ProTrans International:
ProTrans International is committed to providing innovative
logistics solutions that meet or exceed our customers needs and
Our corporate culture embraces an entrepreneurial spirit that
allows our operations to be flexible and customer focused.
Executing our Mission Statement, ProTrans International is
committed to value-added services, effective communication, and
visionary leading-edge technology. We have a strong commitment
throughout ProTrans International to quality and continuous
improvement. Internal programs empower employees in every
functional area to offer ideas for improved best practices for
themselves, their team, ProTrans International, and our
Our HR Business Partner:
The HR Business Partner will be responsible for supporting
ProTrans International managers and employees stationed within five
service and consolidation centers. As a HR Business Partner, you
will advise various leaders on issues, regulations, and changes
within our HR policies and procedures. You will have ownership over
payroll and benefit administration as well as enrollment. Moreover,
you will provide direct and supplemental support for our talent
acquisition efforts and you will have direct oversight of our HR
We are looking for a partner to join our amazing staff and
operations! You will have direct influence over one of our largest
service and consolidation centers within the ProTrans International
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains knowledge of legal requirements and government
reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and
ensures policies, procedures, and reporting comply.
- Recruits, interviews, tests, and selects employees to fill
- Plans and conducts on boarding and new employee orientation to
foster positive attitude toward company goals.
- Maintains overall employee records, such as: enrollments,
promotions, transfers, performance reviews, and terminations.
- Keeps records up to date in ADP Workforce Now.
- Assists with 401k administration as needed.
- Advises management in appropriate resolution of employee
- Responds to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and
- Assists the HR Director and in writing and enforcing policies
- Administers performance review program to ensure effectiveness,
compliance, and equity within organization.
- Administers salary administration programs to ensure compliance
and equity within organization.
- Administers benefits program such as life, health, dental and
disability insurance, pension plans, vacation, sick leave, leave of
absence, and employee assistance.
- Assists Managers and the Manager of Safety in investigations
and report preparations.
- Conducts labor market surveys and analysis to determine
competitive wage rates.
- Provides data, reports, and other information as needed by the
- Conducts termination meetings and exit interviews.
- Identifies and implements continual improvement initiatives to
enhance the performance of the position, team, and company.
Your Work DNA and Experience:
- Bachelors degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university;
or four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
- Certified Professional in Human Resources (PHR) or SHRM-CP is
desired but not required.
- 3-5 years of HR Management experience or progressive experience
in an HR generalist role.
- Experience in benefit enrollment and administration.
- Ability to participate in the talent acquisition process, such
as: positing positions, screening, and conducting interviews.
- Ability to interact with various levels of management and
- Desire to lead by example and assist leadership with
- Serve as a representative of ProTrans International in various
Keywords: PRO TRANS INTERNATIONAL, Laredo , HR Business Partner, Other , Laredo, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!