Human Resources Generalist
Company: Mastronardi Products
Posted on: June 12, 2021
* Human Resources
Laredo, TX, USA
The essential function of this position is to execute and support
the employment function of the Human Resource department.
To perform the job successfully, the incumbent's behavior must be
consistent with the PRIDE values expected of all Green Empire Farms
employees: be Passionate; have Respect; be Innovative; be Driven
and strive for Excellence.
* Primary Responsibilities:
* Processing of new hire paperwork into the HRIS.
* Document corrective actions and attendance.
* Manage the attendance tracking system and perfect attendance.
* The main point of contact for attendance tracking recommendations
and solutions to issues.
* Create, generate and analyze weekly reports.
* Make recommendation for process improvements based upon
* Assist in the planning and execution of new company initiates and
policies; update policies as required.
* Assist in the implementation and rollout of recognition and
* Troubleshoot UltiPro concerns for employees.
* Bachelor's degree or relative work experience required.
* Three years of previous employee relations experience
**Specific Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required**
* Ability to multitask in a faced past environment.
* Detail oriented with strong organizational skills.
* Strong analytical skills with the ability to recommend process
* Fluency in Spanish preferred.
**Dedicated:**Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or
**Team Player:**Works well as a member of a group
**Enthusiastic:**Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
**Detail Oriented:**Capable of carrying out a given task with all
details necessary to get the task done well
Bachelors or better
*Posted:* April 6, 2021
Keywords: Mastronardi Products, Laredo , Human Resources Generalist, Other , Laredo, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!