Company: Gulf Shores Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center
Posted on: June 13, 2021
This position is located in Falfurrias, Texas and is cross
posted in multiple areas.
Nexion affiliates operate 53 skilled nursing and rehabilitation as
well as assisted living facilities in Colorado, Louisiana,
Mississippi and Texas. Each of our affiliate skilled nursing and
assisted living campuses offers a home-like setting influenced by
their own unique regional cultures. Our commitment to excellence is
reflected in our positive clinical outcomes, resident and family
member testimonials, satisfaction reports and AHCA Quality
- Responsible for the overall safety, appearance and maintenance
of the facility in accordance with all applicable Federal, State
and Local requirements at all times.
- Completes maintenance services and activities using TELS
- Inspects storage rooms, workrooms, utility/janitorial closets
for upkeep and safety controls
- Ensures safety committee meetings are held monthly, with
complete and accurate documentations.
- Keep abreast of economic conditions and recommend to the
Administrator adjustments in maintenance services that assure the
continued ability to provide a clean, safe and comfortable
Compensation and Benefits Package:
- Minimum of 3 years diverse construction or maintenance related
experience in a supervisory capacity.
- Must be knowledgeable various mechanical, electrical and
plumbing systems, HVAC certification a plus but not required.
- Experience as Maintenance Technician in a skilled nursing
facility preferred, but not required.
- Must have knowledge of building codes and safety
- Must have a reliable source of transportation and valid drivers
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package to include
voluntary Medical, Dental, Vision, AD and D Benefits, LT/ST
Disability, Life Insurance, Flex Spending Account and 401K
Keywords: Gulf Shores Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center, Laredo , Maintenance Director, Other , Hebbronville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!