ACO Social Worker
Company: Universal Health Services
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Job Summary: The Social Worker is responsible for providing
social services to patients in the Accountable Care Organization
(ACO). Collaborates with the Primary Care Physician and ACO Nurse
Navigator in providing a plan of care for services to patients. The
Social Worker is a resource for patients who require post- acute
care services, psychosocial support, and coordination of community
resources to ensure they receive the highest quality care at the
- BSW required, LBSW preferred
- 3 or more years of previous experience in all aspects of social
service in home health, nursing home setting and acute care
discharge planning preferred
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and
- Additional languages preferred.
- Basic computer knowledge.
Keywords: Universal Health Services, Laredo , ACO Social Worker, Other , Laredo, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!