Sales Representative - International
Company: IBC Bank
Posted on: June 13, 2021
IBC Bank successes are the result of an aggressive and
innovative attitude. The Bank's "We Do More" philosophy reflects
it's dedication to the growth and success of it's employees,
customers and communities. IBC bank hires talented,
creative and dedicated individuals to help our business
succeed. We are a company that values leadership, community
engagement and relationship building that leads to a culture of
excellence. We are currently seeking to fill positions
across all business segments. IBC's focus is to be customer centric
and strive to provide excellent customer experience.
320 International Deposit Services
The International Sales Representative position is responsible for
providing efficient and accurate customer and financial services
while delivering the IBC Experience. This includes meeting customer
needs by offering bank products and services and establishing new
relationships. Duties must be carried out accurately and
efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
The statements on this job description are intended to describe
the general nature of level of work being performed by incumbents.
They are not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties,
and skills required by all incumbents .
- Delivering the IBC Experience by providing prompt, efficient
and friendly customer service
- Listens carefully, creates a connection and establishes
relationships with prospective customers.
- Meet customer financial needs by offering bank products and
- Assists customers with check orders, debit cards, wires,
deposits, credit card payments
- Assists International Officers with loan collections,
overdrafts and exceptions
- Assists International Officers with origination and servicing
of loans and new deposit accounts.
- Assists International Officers to gather all required
documentation to comply with bank's policies and procedures.
- Promotes Referral Programs
- Ensures all New Account information is on file
- Attends meetings, events and participates in the banks outreach
- Other duties as assigned
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred
- 10 Key
- PC (Microsoft windows)
- Sales or Service skills in a customer-centric environment
- Learning Strategies
- Basic math skills
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Social Perceptiveness
- High school graduate or GED equivalent
Keywords: IBC Bank, Laredo , Sales Representative - International, Other , Laredo, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!