F&B Operations Manager
Company: Kickapoo Lucky Eagle Casino
Location: Eagle Pass
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Director of Food and Beverage
FOH Restaurant Venue Managers, Assistant Managers and
The Food and Beverage Operations Manager is responsible for
providing and creating, a fun, exciting and profitable restaurant
and beverage environment. Responsibilities include the successful
execution of service related operations within the established
- Ensure compliance with the applicable Tribal, Federal and other
laws and gaming regulations and Kickapoo Lucky Eagle policies and
- Ensure the highest possible standards of guest services by
properly listening and responding to guest and team member concerns
- Ensure that all food and beverage products served meet the
established specifications and standards.
- Track team member cash variances, and ensure wage deductions
are made, in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Ensure the proper level of service is provided based on
- Work closely with other Food and Beverage management to ensure
proper staff & management coverage is present at all times through
effective, methodical scheduling and planning.
- Complete required daily and weekly checklists and reports.
- Work with the Finance and IT departments to ensure that all
revenues are captured and reported accurately.
- Execute and audit front of the house food supply and cigarette
inventory, cost control systems, and processes.
- Analyze and evaluate Food and Beverage department profits and
loss statements and make recommendations as to alternate courses of
- With the Director of Food and Beverage, Manager, Assistant
Managers and Chef direct the Inventory Clerks in matters pertaining
to the purchase of products.
- Respond immediately to any guest complaints to ensure that
corrections are made and that 100% guest satisfaction is met.
- Maintain a clean, sanitary, safe and comfortable work
environment for team members and guests.
- Create a positive work environment that fosters harmony and
- Ensure that all service equipment is operated safely and with
reasonable care, reporting mechanical problems to the proper
department for repair.
- Ensure that casino, property and departmental goals are
identified, achieved and positive results are maintained.
- Through coaching, teaching and training, lead restaurant
department personnel in the proper performance of their duties;
leading by positive example at all times. Document these actions as
- Set performance expectations and provide coaching and
operational support of the staff.
- Responsible for coordinating the responsibilities of the
Assistant Managers, Supervisors and other leadership positions
within the front of house and beverage operations.
- Demonstrate and promote KLECH core values and MAD skills.
- Manage and maintain security of confidential information
entrusted to position.
- Attend and satisfactorily complete all required training as
- Monitor compliance with Federal currency transaction reporting
requirements, Title 31 requirements and IRS Currency Transaction
Reports and property established Anti-Money Laundering policies.
Maintain accurate MTL, MIL, CTR and SAR as needed.
- The essential functions listed above are not an all-inclusive
list but rather a general representation of the duties and
responsibilities pertinent to this position. The duties and
responsibilities will be subject to change based on organizational
needs and/or deemed necessary by the Director.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Minimum Requirements to Qualifications:
- Must have High School Diploma or GED.
- Four-year college degree or a minimum of five (5) years
operational experience in free standing restaurant, casino
restaurant or a buffet type operation.
- Strong communication skills in English both written and oral.
Spanish or other language skills a plus.
Qualified Kickapoo Traditional Tribe of Texas Members and
qualified Native American preference is observed.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to maintain effective relationships with the General
Manager, Directors, Managers, vendors and all staff.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced, stressful
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines and multi-task.
- Ability to have strong critical thinking, analytical and guest
- Must possess a positive attitude with strong organizational and
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and
- Ability to understand complex instructions and material.
- Ability to establish and maintain professional relationships
with individuals of varying social and cultural backgrounds and
with co-workers of all levels.
- Ability to work effectively with individuals and demonstrate
leadership and team building skills with empathy and
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to follow and comply with established Casino guest
- While performing the duties of this position, the team member
is regularly required to stand, sit, walk, push, pull, bend for
extended periods; reach with hands and arms; talk and listen on a
- The team member must be able to concentrate for prolonged
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, peripheral vision and depth
- The team member must be able to communicate effectively in
person or using telecommunications equipment.
- The team member must have the hand-eye coordination and manual
dexterity to operate a keyboard, touch-screen display, telephone
- Frequently lift and/or move up to 30 lbs.
- Back of the house, casino floor and normal office setting.
- Frequent walking and standing in a smoke-filled environment and
frequent contact with the general public.
- Temperature controlled environment with varying noise levels.
May be exposed to high levels of noise throughout the day.
- Extended hours and irregular shifts may be required including
nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to perform under pressure and work long hours
under stressful conditions.
- May be exposed to the risks associated in attempting to resolve
issues with difficult guests and extremely irate staff
- May be exposed to various types of lighting including, but not
limited to: artificial fluorescent lights, flashing lights, strobe
lights, multiple colored lights, etc.
- Travel may be required to perform one or more essential
functions of this position.
Conditions of Employment:
- Must be able to obtain and retain a KTTT Gaming Commission
License, including successful completion of background check
necessary to obtain and maintain license. Responsible to keep all
documents current and valid at all times.
- Must be able to provide authorization to work in the United
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have access to reliable transportation to commute to and
- Must comply with KLEC handbook, internal policy and procedures,
and gaming regulations set within KLEC.
Keywords: Kickapoo Lucky Eagle Casino, Laredo , F&B Operations Manager, Other , Eagle Pass, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!