Company: International Bancshares Corp
Posted on: June 11, 2021
IBC Bank successes are the result of an aggressive and
innovative attitude. The Bank's "We Do More" philosophy reflects
it's dedication to the growth and success of it's employees,
customers and communities. IBC bank hires talented, creative and
dedicated individuals to help our business succeed. We are a
company that values leadership, community engagement and
relationship building that leads to a culture of excellence. We are
currently seeking to fill positions across all business segments.
IBC's focus is to be customer centric and strive to provide
excellent customer experience.
630 Corporate Funds/Wire Management
The Investigations Clerk position is responsible for reconciling
the department's general ledger accounts and investigating and
clearing all outstanding items.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
The statements on this job description are intended to describe
the general nature of level of work being performed by incumbents.
They are not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties,
and skills required by all incumbents.
- Reviews all returned and declined wires and determines
necessary action to expedite the reprocessing of the wire
- Communicates to all wire liaisons, sales representatives and
bank officers regarding return wires
- Reviews all OFAC hits to comply with AML/BSA procedures and
communicates with AML/BSA/Compliance head department officers,
- Reports directly to Fraud Department when receiving
notification from a bank for a possible Fraud situations
- Reconciles both internal GL suspense accounts for both wire
areas incoming and
- Prepares internal forms with correct documentation for further
Approval, other duties may be assigned.
- Communicates by Phone or email to internal and external
customers as well as other banks
- Prepares GL Tickets and processes internal forms to credit or
return wire funds
- Critical Thinking
- Customer service
- Judgment and Decision Making
- Analytical & Mathematics
- Verbal and written Communication
- High School
- 2 years of college preferred
Keywords: International Bancshares Corp, Laredo , Investigations Clerk, Other , Laredo, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!