F&B Bartender / Full Time
Company: Kickapoo Lucky Eagle Casino
Location: Eagle Pass
Posted on: June 10, 2021
F&B Beverage Shift Lead
Provide friendly, excellent service to every guest who
approaches the bar while preparing and pouring drinks for guests
and beverage servers while ensuring all applicable laws and
regulations with respect to the safe and responsible sale and
service of alcoholic beverages are strictly adhered to.
- Ensure compliance with the applicable Tribal, Federal and other
laws and gaming regulations and Kickapoo Lucky Eagle policies and
- Ensure the highest possible standards of guest services by
properly listening and responding to guest and team member concerns
- Ensure a consistent flow of service to guests, cocktail servers
and food servers.
- Approach guests and welcome them upon arrival. Use guest names
during interactions and remember their preferences. Thank guests,
offer farewells and invite guests to return.
- Promptly and professionally prepare beverages to specification
with speed and accuracy while using approved measuring tools and
- Process all sales transactions accurately and immediately and
present sales receipts for credit card transactions or as requested
- Continuously monitor bar to ensure that all guests are
receiving beverage service in a timely manner.
- Abide by laws, policies and procedures pertaining to the
service and sale of alcoholic beverage. Require evidence of age of
any guest who appears to be under the age of thirty (30). Ensure
responsible service of alcoholic beverages to all guests in
accordance with standards.
- Observe guest behavior and cues to prevent intoxication and
- Promptly and professionally handle guest issues and communicate
problems and concerns to management.
- Maintain knowledge of and provide guests with information about
menus, promotions, programs and various gaming options such as
Slots, Poker and Bingo.
- Maintain a clean, sanitized and orderly work environment in
accordance with health and safety standards. Ensure bar top is
clean, clear of glassware and debris. Ensure that ashtrays are
clean and set in their appropriate location. Follow proper
sanitation procedures at all times.
- Use personal protective equipment as required.
- Operate and maintain all equipment and utensils as required in
accordance with established guidelines and safety procedures.
- Stock service wells, set up and break down service well, and
receive all product and stock in accordance to specifications.
- Maintain a professional and neat appearance at all times.
- Display a courteous and friendly attitude to all team members
- Fulfill bar back job responsibilities in absence of a
- Accurately record all sales in POS system and collect funds for
all products sold.
- Submit all financial receipts for end of shift reports.
- Demonstrate and promote KLECH core values and MAD skills.
- Manage and maintain security of confidential information
entrusted to position.
- Attend and satisfactorily complete all required training as
- Monitor compliance with Federal currency transaction reporting
requirements, Title 31 requirements and IRS Currency Transaction
Reports and property established Anti-Money Laundering policies.
Maintain accurate MTL, MIL, CTR and SAR as needed.
- The essential functions listed above are not an all-inclusive
list but rather a general representation of the duties and
responsibilities pertinent to this position. The duties and
responsibilities will be subject to change based on organizational
needs and/or deemed necessary by the Director.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Minimum Requirements to Qualifications:
- Must have High School Diploma or GED.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain current TABC
- Bartender Certification or a minimum of one (1) year bartender
- Must be able to understand and accept the risks involved with
- In depth wine and alcohol beverage preparation knowledge
- Strong communication skills in English both written and oral.
Spanish or other language skills a plus.
Qualified Kickapoo Traditional Tribe of Texas Members and
qualified Native American preference is observed.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to maintain effective relationships with the General
Manager, Directors, Managers, vendors and all staff.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced, stressful
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines and multi-task.
- Ability to have strong critical thinking, analytical and guest
- Must possess a positive attitude with strong organizational and
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and
- Ability to understand complex instructions and material.
- Ability to establish and maintain professional relationships
with individuals of varying social and cultural backgrounds and
with co-workers of all levels.
- Ability to work effectively with individuals and demonstrate
leadership and team building skills with empathy and
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to follow and comply with established Casino guest
- While performing the duties of this position, the team member
is regularly required to stand, sit, walk, push, pull, climb and
bend for extended periods; reach with hands and arms; talk and
listen on a regular basis.
- The team member must be able to concentrate for prolonged
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, peripheral vision and depth
- The team member must be able to communicate effectively in
person or using telecommunications equipment.
- The team member must have the hand-eye coordination and manual
dexterity to operate a keyboard, touch-screen display, telephone
- Frequently lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
- Casino floor and normal office setting.
- Frequent walking and standing in a smoke filled environment and
frequent contact with the general public.
- Temperature controlled environment with varying noise levels.
May be exposed to high levels of noise throughout the day.
- Extended hours and irregular shifts may be required including
nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to perform under pressure and work long hours
under stressful conditions.
- May be exposed to the risks associated in attempting to resolve
issues with difficult guests and extremely irate staff
- May be exposed to various types of lighting including, but not
limited to: artificial fluorescent lights, flashing lights, strobe
lights, multiple colored lights, etc.
- Travel may be required to perform one or more essential
functions of this position.
Conditions of Employment:
- Must be able to obtain and retain a KTTT Gaming Commission
License, including successful completion of background check
necessary to obtain and maintain license. Responsible to keep all
documents current and valid at all times.
- Must be able to provide authorization to work in the United
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have access to reliable transportation to commute to and
- Must comply with KLEC handbook, internal policy and procedures,
and gaming regulations set within KLEC.
- Must participate in tip reporting program.
Keywords: Kickapoo Lucky Eagle Casino, Laredo , F&B Bartender / Full Time, Other , Eagle Pass, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!