Company: Regional Finance
Posted on: May 3, 2021
The Account Executive (AE) will assist with overall operations
of the branch office, in particular, customer relations, account
building, account management, new loan & payment processing, cash
management, and compliance. The AE will perform in accordance with
RMCs Mission, Vision and Shared Values.
Duties and responsibilities
- Develop and improve customer relations and provide exceptional
service to all customers.
- Data entry of loan applications and documents into RMC systems,
take and process credit loan applications, and use product
knowledge to present loan solutions to current and potential
- Maintain office cash with accuracy and proper security;
maintain correct amount of denominations of money in cash drawers
- Grow account volume through good judgment and effective
customer solicitations in the branch and by telephone.
- Comply with all company policies and all State and Federal
lending regulations; title recording and maintain report.
- Minimize delinquent debt through appropriate account management
- Receive, track, and post all payments and fees to customer
accounts in compliance with Company Policy.
- Pull credit bureau files for review by management.
- Assist management in updating of daily logs and reports.
- Process mail as needed.
- Transport money and deposits to and from bank.
- Maintain all customer files to be in compliance with RMC record
- Order, organize, and maintain branch supplies.
- Assist in training of new employees as directed by the Branch
- Complete training program within the time set forth by the
- Other duties as assigned by leadership.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Fluent in English and Spanish (written and oral)
- 6+ months of customer service experience in either a
sales/retail environment or cash management environment.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite products.
- Data entry proficiency.
- Must pass drug screen, criminal and credit background
- Valid Drivers License and access to a dependable automobile
with liability insurance coverage.
- Experience in consumer finance industry.
- Demonstrated passion for customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (in both
English and Spanish)
- Customer service minded with a personality that relates well
with a broad spectrum of people, including external customers,
branch colleagues, and corporate co-workers.
- Thrives in a pay for performance atmosphere.
- Proven ability to multi-task.
- High degree of integrity.
- Sales mentality.
- Adaptable to an ever changing environment.
This position works in an office providing customer services to
customers and potential customers in person and over the phone. The
AE typically works 9am to 6pm Monday through Friday with some
Saturdays required. Overtime may be required on an as needed basis
and is at the discretion of upper management.
Regional is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate
on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex
(including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions),
sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, age,
disability, genetic information, veteran status, uniform service,
or any other characteristic protected by applicable law (Protected
Characteristics). Regionals policy of non-discrimination applies to
all phases of the employment process and relationship, including,
but not limited to, recruitment and selection; compensation and
benefits; professional development and training; promotions and
opportunities; transfers; social and recreational programs;
layoffs; and terminations.
Keywords: Regional Finance, Laredo , Account Executive, Other , Laredo, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!