Teletherapy Mental Health Therapist - Texas
Company: Vivo HealthStaff
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Vivo HealthStaff is recruiting Mental Health Clinicians
interested in working full-time employed teletherapy.
The mental health therapist would be in charge of patient care
coordination and talk therapy to addiction and patients in
- Coordinate care between patients, providers,
patients' primary care providers and other specialty mental health
services to facilitate effective patient-centered, team-based
- Document all care coordination and patient
encounters in the EHR and provide timely updates to
multi-disciplinary team members.
- Research and facilitate referrals to community
services and additional treatment programs based on patient
- Assist patients in need of higher levels or care,
specialty mental health or substance use services, outside of
primary care, to connect with appropriate treatment resources.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Talented and fun coworkers who are passionate about
- Texas License as a Mental Health Therapist (LISW, LPCC)
- Experience with talk therapy
- Patients dealing with addiction, depression, anxiety, and other
mental health issues
- On insurance panels (Aetna, BCBS, Cigna, HealthNet)
- Spanish Speaking
Keywords: Vivo HealthStaff, Laredo , Teletherapy Mental Health Therapist - Texas, Other , Laredo, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!