Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Company: Regent Care Centers
Posted on: May 3, 2021
$2,500.00 Sign On Bonus for Full-Time Candidates
The primary purpose of your job position is to provide each of
your assigned residents with routine daily nursing care and
services in accordance with the resident's assessment and care
plan, and as may be directed by your supervisors.
- Record all entries on flow sheets, notes, charts, CareTracker,
etc., in an informative and descriptive manner, using only
abbreviations approved by the facility.
- Participate in and receive the nursing report upon reporting
- Assist residents with ADLs (activities of daily living) such
as: dressing/undressing, daily dental and mouth care (i.e.,
brushing teeth/dentures, oral hygiene, special mouth care, etc.),
bath functions (i.e., bedbath, tub or shower bath, etc.), hair care
functions (i.e., combing, brushing, shampooing, etc.), nail care
(i.e., clipping, trimming, and cleaning the finger/toenails).
- Assist with lifting, turning, moving, positioning, and
transporting residents into and out of beds, chairs, bathtubs,
wheelchairs, lifts, etc.
- Answer resident calls as promptly as feasible.
- Check each resident routinely to ensure that his/her personal
care needs are being met in accordance with his/her wishes.
- Any other duties as assigned by Nurse Supervisor, Director of
Nursing and/or Administrator.
Regent Care Centers offers a competitive compensation and
benefit package that includes:
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company-Paid Life insurance
- Flexible Spending for Medical and Dependent Care
- 401(K) Matching contributions up to 4%
Regent Care Centers is committed to being an equal opportunity
employer and will not discriminate on the basis of race, color,
religion, gender, disability, age or national origin or any other
- Must be a certified CNA in the State of Texas
- Long-Term Care experience preferred
Keywords: Regent Care Centers, Laredo , Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Other , Laredo, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!