ArcBest is a leading logistics company with creative problem
solvers who deliver integrated solutions for complex supply chain
Wanting to join the ArcBest family? In our search for top
talent, we are looking for those that will further enable us to
deliver on our vision and fully support our values-driven
Currently, we are looking for an ArcBest Inside Sales Account
Manager to join the ArcBest team. The ArcBest Inside Sales Account
Manager is responsible for prospecting, growing and maintaining
profitable business by selling and marketing all of ArcBest's
services to customers in an assigned territory.
Your contribution may include:
- Perform sales duties in a specific territory primarily from a
corporate office workstation, though some work from home
arrangements may be deployed as needed at the company's
- Find, build, win and maintain profitable business across
multiple services provided by the enterprise.
- Responsible for account activation and profitable revenue
growth among an assigned list of accounts and newly solicited and
- Work both inbound and outbound leads in a timely fashion while
maintaining exemplary records of the various customer engagement
- Communicate frequently with customers, front-line management,
and various ArcBest departments by phone and other means to
establish service packages and resolve problems in order to win and
- Develop sales strategies, make sales calls, identify customer
needs, build value and make presentations to assigned customers to
produce profitable business for the enterprise.
- Identify service requirements and create solutions for
customers' unique business needs.
- Establish a quoting or pricing structure which wins business
while also meeting the customer's needs.
- Assist in the revenue collection process and cargo claims
prevention, as needed.
- Maintain account information for territories in the company's
CRM and database.
- Complete sales reports and expense reports, as company
- Complete itinerary and call report as required by company
guidelines and IRS regulations.
- Maintain a positive attitude in a highly intense
- Work in a team setting to accomplish department goals.
- Able to travel, as needed.
- Other duties and projects, as assigned.
As the ArcBest Inside Sales Account Manager, you will be a
member of the ArcBest Inside Sales team. Your work hours will be
8:00AM - 5:00PM with occasional irregular hours depending on
Ready to apply? Before doing so, please make sure you meet the
Education: Bachelor's degree, preferred. Experience will be
considered in lieu of formal education.
Experience: Minimum, two years' sales account management
experience, preferred. Prior experience in the transportation
Computer Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
Other Requirements: Knowledge of the transportation industry,
business solutions, competitors and decision makers. Knowledge of
ArcBest policies, procedures, services, service capabilities and
If you require accommodation in the application process, please
contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (479) 785-8963. An Equal
Opportunity Employer including Vet/Disability.