Medicare Sales Agent (Laredo)
Company: Cuellar & Associates L.L.C.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Medicare Sales Agent
Cuellar & Associates:
Cuellar & Associates, LLC is a Financial Services
brokerage that offers the highest levels of customization and
client servicing. We have been in business for 29 years; based in
San Antonio but successfully operating in the South Texas region.
This is a very exciting time at Cuellar & Associates, we are
growing, and this role will be instrumental in our growth.
We want highly motivated, purpose driven individuals who desire to
grow their business, care for their clientele, and create the
lifestyle they desire. We truly care about your success and will
provide training, mentorship, technology and the opportunity to
market to our clients.
The Medicare Sales Agent will sell a full portfolio of
products to include Medicare Advantage, Medicare Supplement, Final
Expense, Hospital Indemnity and Critical Illness.
At Cuellar & Associates we want to invite someone to grow and
thrive with us. Not to just work for us. If this opportunity sounds
like a good fit, C&A wants to hear from you.
What To Expect
- Results driven compensation, Salary plus commission
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Supplemental Insurance available to
- Hybrid sales opportunity, Tele Sales and Field Sales
- 20 Divisions to serve all your clients insurance & financial
- Identify prospective enrollees and determine eligibility for
participation in Medicare
- Conduct and participate in telemarketing/outreach efforts as
- Meet or exceed monthly production goals as set by
- Attend and participate in sales meetings, training programs,
conventions, and special events
- Complete applications in a timely and accurate manner
- At least 1 year of experience in Medicare Sales
- Strong interpersonal skills and customer service focus
- Market development/networking abilities
- Presentation and organization skills
- Strong work ethic, self-motivated and goal-oriented
- Texas Generals Lines Life & Health License
- Valid Driver's License
- Reliable Transportation
- Cell Phone
- Ability to pass comprehensive background check
All staff is required to wear mask and to social distance when in
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants
will be considered for employment without attention to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, veteran or disability status and other legally protected
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Cuellar & Associates L.L.C., Laredo , Medicare Sales Agent (Laredo), Other , Laredo, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!