Splunk DevOps Engineer
Location: crystal city
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Engineering and Software Development DevOps Engineer /
AnaVation is seeking a mid-level Splunk DevOps Engineer with a
current Top Secret clearance. You will be part of a highly
integrated DevOps engineering team deliveringmission critical
applications hosted in both FedRAMP accredited and classified cloud
environments, specifically on Amazon Web Services (AWS).
Position Responsibilities Include:
- Leveraging sound DevOps principles, practices and tools to
improve the speed, reliability, integrity and security of software
- Interacting with end users, gathering requirements, assisting
with troubleshooting, and creating dashboards for the end
- Using best practices and defined operational workflows to
support the full system engineering life-cycle, including
requirements analysis, design, development, integration, test,
documentation, and implementation
- Onboarding new data sources into Splunk, analyzing the data for
anomalies and trends, and building dashboards highlighting the key
trends of the data.
- Performing data mining and deep analysis using various query
and reporting methods
- You should be proficient with analyzing anomalies and trends,
and building dashboards highlighting the key trends of data.
- You can leverage previous experiences, share best practices and
create innovative solutions to push user adoption and maximize the
value of Splunk for the customer.
- You are Always Learning. Identify the latest and greatest
technologies, and seeking opportunities to expand their skillset
(by the way, AnaVation offers great training benefits).
- You are a Strong Communicator. Explain complex technical
concepts to designers, support, and other engineers is no problem
- You are dedicated to quality and leverage industry test-driven
- You are someone that others enjoy working with.
- You have demonstrated success with developing and executing
technical strategy and leadership
- Active Top Secret security clearance with SCI eligibility,
Polygraph Required within 2 months of start.
- 10 years of experience developing comprehensive and innovative
technical solutions with at least 2 years experience with 1 of the
3 major cloud service providers (Amazon, Microsoft, or
- Experience architecting and migrating on-premises applications
into a cloud platform.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with Splunk, creating reports,
analyzing data, and dashboard creation
- Experience monitoring the health of the network and assisting
- Experience with Linux and creating/maintaining Splunk
configuration files and apps
- Experience working in DevOps/Agile teams
- Development of automated searches and applications using
Python, shell scripting, HTML, CSS and regular expressions.
Keywords: Nava, Laredo , Splunk DevOps Engineer, Other , crystal city, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!