RADIOLOGY THERAPIST (RAD THER)
Company: Progeny Human Resources Solutions, LLC
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Radiology Therapist candidates will have the following job
- Exhibits the ability to deal effectively interdepartmentally &
with the public
- Exhibits the ability to maintain confidentiality, think and act
independently with minimal supervision
- Exercises good judgment demonstrates effective critical
- Works effectively under stress and frequently changing job
- Demonstrates clinical radiation oncology skills including
linear accelerator treatments
- Maintains regular, consistent, and punctual attendance at the
assigned job location
- Demonstrates the ability to use a personal computer and various
software programs applicable to the position
- Demonstrates the ability to operate applicable office
- Flexible, able to prioritize and address multiple
- Demonstrates excellent written and oral communication skills,
mathematical and computer background, strong organizational skills,
and proficiency in prioritizing assignments
Radiology Therapist candidates must meet the following minimum
- New Grads Welcome!!!
- Must be Certified Radiology Therapist.
- Must have ARRT certification.
- Must have a license in the State of Texas.
Keywords: Progeny Human Resources Solutions, LLC, Laredo , RADIOLOGY THERAPIST (RAD THER), Other , Laredo, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!