Field Engineer I
Company: Lewis Energy Group
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Trains under fracturing supervisors to gain an in depth
knowledge of the oil and gas industry in preparation of advancement
within the company.
- Trains to serve as acting technical supervisor on site and
works laterally with Service Supervisor to assure safe and
efficient completion of wells. Oversees quality assurance and
successful completion of wells.
- Ensures exposure to standard operation procedures and
fracturing techniques employed in filed operations including
fracturing equipment, basic reservoir calculations, and QAQC
techniques as well as planning, material/equipment QAQC and
pre/post job evaluation and success determination of field
performance and crews.
- Learns collaboration and recording of well data and treatment
information, real time in the field and the prompt delivery of
these reports to management post job.
- Develops knowledge for successful job quality of all backside
equipment and operations including fluids, proppant and
coordination of such items in conjunction with field office/supply
- Develops understanding for review of ticketed revenue and job
packets from field operations prior to final review performed by
- Learns to identify opportunities for increased efficiency in
completion/field operations practices. Focuses on value added
techniques that balance safety with increased productivity. Works
with Field Supervisors, Service Supervisors and Completion teams to
coordinate best practices and ensure accurate and efficient flow of
- Cultivates an environment that promotes operational awareness,
safety practices, and building of general oilfield knowledge
- Minimum of a 4 year degree (Bachelors of Science or Engineering
- Minimum of 0-6 months related experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Valid Driver's License.
- Ability to operate in high stress, long hour environment.
- Strong leadership and problem solving skills with an emphasis
on team building and willingness to cultivate management
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Strong computer skills and Microsoft Office suite.
- Bilingual a plus.
- Regularly required to sit and talk or hear.
- Frequently required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms;
and use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- Requires close vision and ability to adjust focus.
- Regularly works near moving mechanical parts; exposed to fumes
or airborne particles; toxic or caustic chemicals; and outdoor
- Noise level is usually moderate to loud.
Keywords: Lewis Energy Group, Laredo , Field Engineer I, Other , Encinal, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!