Service Tech - Laredo (EG)
Company: Source Refrigeration & HVAC
Posted on: November 10, 2018
Service Refrigeration is one of the largest and fastest growing service providers to design, install and manage mission-critical refrigeration and HVAC in the United States. Our valued and dedicated employees are at the heart of our continued growth and success. We invite you to be part of that growth!
We are proud to be a leading company that has a distinguished history and at the same time we have a real enthusiasm and excitement for what the future holds. We not only work to measurably improve the efficiency of our customer's refrigeration/HVAC Systems, but we help them operate more sustainably and reduce their carbon footprint, enabling them to be an environmental leader in their community.
If you want to join a growing company that is positioned to improve energy efficiency and reduce environmental impact, we have robust opportunities for you!
- Provides service to the customer base by repairing and overhauling equipment, such as compressors, water pumps, air handlers, electrical and mechanical control devices in a safe, efficient and timely manner that exceeds customer's expectations
- Provides general repair work on refrigeration, heating and ventilation equipment, such as, air conditioning units, evaporative condensers, ice machine equipment, water pumps, gas furnaces, compressors and electric motors in a safe and timely manner
- Provides preventative maintenance activities for customers by diagnosing equipment malfunction and any operating deficiency of the mechanical equipment to ensure quality work performance for the customer base
- Provides department support by processing job tickets, work orders to the necessary department in a timely manner
- Provides support by picking up, delivering and installing cases
- Drives company vehicle, when required, in a safe manner
- Performs other related duties and projects as assigned by management
- EPA certification
- Basic knowledge of refrigeration, HVAC, ice machines, gas furnaces and electrical
- Working knowledge of single systems, rack systems, display cases and walk-in boxes
- Ability to troubleshoot
- Good mechanical skills
- Good communication skills and the ability to build strong relationships with customers, and management
- Good driving record
Education and Experience
- High school diploma/GED
- Course work at an accredited vocational technical or trade school
- 2-4 years' experience in commercial HVAC, refrigeration, ice machines and gas furnace required
- Experience working on refrigeration equipment in convenience and supermarket stores
Our Employment Benefits include:
- Medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Credit Union
- Matching 401(K)
- Life insurance, AD&D and long term disability
- Tuition reimbursement
Pre-employment background screening (criminal, drug screen and DMV) is
required for all positions
Service Refrigeration is an EOE/M/F/Vet/Disability employer.
Keywords: Source Refrigeration & HVAC, Laredo , Service Tech - Laredo (EG), Hospitality & Tourism , Laredo, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!