Merchandising Part Time Days
Company: Lowe's Companies, Inc.
Posted on: September 17, 2022
Life. Career. Build it Together Here.
At Lowe's, we've always been more than a home improvement store.
For thousands of Lowe's associates, we're the beginning of all
types of careers that help improve their lives and the lives of our
customers. From seasonal jobs to seasoned vets, we have roles that
can support your needs and aspirations. Whether you want a
part-time position or a place where you can plant yourself and
build your career, we have a team of associates ready to work
together. Our teams' commitment to each other extends to the
community as well. We believe in investing in projects, providing
hands-on support, and giving millions of dollars annually to our
local neighborhoods. We believe life and career are equally
important at Lowe's.
As a Merchandising Part-Time Days associate at Lowe's, you'll be a
driving force behind every moment where great customers, retail
associates, products, and ideas come together. You will also:
* Keep Lowe's retail stores prepped with the newest merchandise,
helpful product displays, and the latest pricing and signage.
* Help customers find the right products consistently, quickly, and
* Organize store merchandise with customer and business goals in
* Collaborate with vendors and associates to support customer and
What's in It for You?
Immediately hiring Merchandising Part-Time Days associates near
you, Lowe's retail locations offer a chance to make a difference
for customers and teammates in their first day on the job. You'll
learn, grow, and celebrate wins together with your Lowe's team. As
member of the Merchandising team, you will also:
* Receive a 10% discount on everything at Lowe's.
* Gain access to training and tuition reimbursement programs.
* Be eligible for performance-based bonuses.
* Work with a talented team who will treat you like family.
* Gain access to comprehensive physical, mental, and financial
Your Day as a Merchandising Associate at Lowe's
* Create eye-catching product displays at our retail locations.
* Follow detailed merchandising project plans.
* Complete merchandising resets.
* Rotate and price store merchandise.
* Work with vendors, and support and review their work.
Who We're Looking for:
Minimum qualifications include:
* You can read, write, and perform basic arithmetic (addition and
* You have experience with web-based computer programs to
accomplish assigned tasks.
* You can work overnight, and weekends as required.
Preferred qualifications include:
* You are a high school or GED graduate.
* You're customer-focused and goal-oriented.
* You have 3 months experience operating a forklift or similar
* You have working knowledge of basic tools needed for the job
(e.g., hand tools, drills, saws).
* You have 6 months experience on a retail sales floor or general
If you join the Lowe's Merchandising Services Team, bring any of
the above and a winning smile. We'll train and support you with
everything you need to succeed on the job.
Bilingual, Military, and Veteran applicants are strongly encouraged
Benefits offerings change each year, and eligibility varies. For
the most up-to-date breakdown of what's available to you, visit
Lowe's is committed to keeping our associates safe during this
global pandemic. Consistent with CDC Guidance, we now require all
associates to wear face masks while working indoors, regardless of
vaccination status, and we have implemented measures to promote
social distancing. We will continue to monitor the situation
closely and update the mask policy when necessary.
Keywords: Lowe's Companies, Inc., Laredo , Merchandising Part Time Days, Hospitality & Tourism , Laredo, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!