Full Time Unit Psychologist needed outside Laredo- Generous Sign on Bonus!
Company: Accountable Healthcare Staffing
Posted on: March 15, 2019
Psychiatric-Mental Health opening in Laredo, Texas. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Full Time Psychologist for Laredo, Texas- Generous Sign-On Bonus! Location: Rio Grande Detention Center- Laredo, TX Company Introduction:With over 11,000 employees and approximately 500 facilities, CCS provides comprehensive healthcare services to correctional facilities around the U.S.The one thing that comes to mind when you meet or work with people from CCS is that this group "has a good heart and is focused on doing the right things." You can be proud to work for and with the team at CCS. Our clients know we are accountable and reliable. Our people can count on being treated fairly. Our patients receive the treatment they need and the respect they deserve. Safety is our first priority at CCS to our providers and patients. Per the Chief Psychiatric Officer on staff "We provide more safety and security than most facilities" "It's an institutional environment that is more isolated with officers, nurses and staff that is better secure for our providers and patients than other facilities".
When new team members join CCS, they are going to experience a new level of orientation. CCS understands maintaining our competitive advantage in the marketplace means we must effectively engage and retain our people. Critical to the future success of any new employee is her or his initial experience with the organization.CCRS has more than 15 years' experience operating state psychiatric hospitals that serve both forensic and civil populations. This includes the current management of 7 residential treatment centers in Florida, Massachusetts, South Carolina, and Texas. Through these centers, CCRS currently serves approximately 2,000 patients.With over 2,300 skilled professionals, CCRS continues to grow by providing clients with services that meet or exceed performance requirements and standards of care. In addition to serving patients with mental illness, CCRS also assists those individuals who suffer a co-existing alcohol or drug addiction. . CCS has adhered to a cultural philosophy we call 5-H. Hunger to teach & grow in a supported environment, Honesty , Hardworking, Humility to those we serve and support & Humor with a positive & passionate attitude. Our Psychologist will provide clinical mental health services to offenders/clients at correctional and detention facilities. Provides clinical supervision and direction to mental health professionals if any personnel are assigned to assist them. Provides mental health services consistent with expectations of professional training and experience. Education for Psychologist:
- Doctorate in psychology Experience for Psychologist:
- Experience with mental health delivery systems
- Significant professional experience in the mental field that indicates knowledge of diagnosis and treatment of psychological disorders and psychological evaluation techniques, including psychological assessment instrumentsLicenses/Certifications for Psychologist:
- Licensed to practice psychology in the State by the appropriate state licensing agencyResponsibilities:
- Responsible to provide clinical and consultation services in accordance with policies and procedures of Correct Care Solutions (CCS) and the standards of the American Psychological Association (APA), NCCHC, and ACA
- Responsible to provide clinical services such as diagnosis and treatment of mental illness, psychological testing/assessment, psychological evaluations, crisis management services and other clinical services typically considered within the scope of practice of doctoral level psychologists
- Provide direct clinical services duties as outlined in the position description of Psychologist as needed to meet institutional mental health service requirements. These duties may include diagnosis and treatment of mental illness, psychological assessment/testing, psychological evaluations, training to staff in areas relevant to Psychologist's clinical duties, and crisis intervention
- Ensure that services provided are in accordance with relevant ethical and professional standards of care
- Participation in case staffing or care management meetings involving active clinical cases assigned to Psychologist
- The above responsibilities are a highlight of responsibilities and not a full list. Other responsibilities may be performed as assigned. Benefits: Robust list of benefits are offered to CSS employees. Three medical plan with FSA, 2 dental plans, and Vision coverage. Life, Disability and supplemental insurances offered, PTO, and a 401K with employer match. Tuition reimbursement or college savings programs for those seeking to expand their education. Location: Big city of 260K population in southern TX. West end of the Rio Grande. Loads of parks, lake fishing, museums and history to explore over your relaxing weekends. Boating, camping, shopping malls, and unique culture are amongst this artsy city. Very reasonable housing. Application Instructions:To apply directly and to learn more about this great opportunity, please contact Irene Abrams-Beaver at or submit your confidential resume to Keyphrases: psychiatry jobs, psychiatrist jobs, psychologist jobs, psychiatric nurse practitioner jobs
Keywords: Accountable Healthcare Staffing, Laredo , Full Time Unit Psychologist needed outside Laredo- Generous Sign on Bonus!, Healthcare , Laredo, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!