Gastroenterology Job in Laredo, TX
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Posted on: December 7, 2018
Gastroenterology opening in Laredo, Texas. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Job ID: 6510Practice Details
- Seeking BC/BE Gastroenterologist for family-oriented south Texas town on the southern border.
- New beautiful, state-of-the-art 326-bed facility with a service population of 200,000!
- Solo opportunity with coverage provided; call 1:3.Recruiter's InsightCompensation.--.--The Starting Salary is--$40,000 To $60,000--more compared to starting GI Medicine salaries in Corpus Christi/ McAllen. Coupled with a--cost of living of 20%--lower than the aforementioned metropolitan areas, provides significant purchasing power to build their dream home, payoff school loans and retire earlyThe Housing Market.----A great opportunity for homeownership with a spacious home with 5 beds and 9 baths, 4962 sqft, a two story home with two family rooms, and a separate cabana with two bathrooms, wood floors, and high ceilings only for 555K.--The Community.----The Laredo-- community is part--of the Webb county in Texas.-- Laredo was signed over the United States after the Mexican-American War in 1848. Laredo is the only city to have seven flags. The seventh flag, joined with the other six representing: Spain, France, Mexico, the Republic of Texas, the Confederate States of America and the United States of America as this represents the short-lived Republic of the Rio Grande.--The Employer.----This organization--is--a--healthcare provider with a 326-bed, acute care facility with over 49 specialties and subspecialties, including cardiology, oncology, neurology, obstetrics, orthopedics, urology, wound care, emergency medicine and bariatrics. This facility was the first area hospital to have an accredited Chest Pain Center.--Closest Major City
- 131 miles to Corpus Christi, TX--
- 145 miles to McAllen, TX
- 168 miles to San AntonioColleges and Universities
- Texas A & M University-Kingsville (about--99--miles; Kingsville, TX;--Full-time enrollment:--9,295)
- The University of Texas-Pan American (about--118--miles; Edinburg, TX;--FT enrollment:--16,766)
- Southwest Texas Junior College (about--119--miles; Uvalde, TX;--FT enrollment:--3,569)
- South Texas College (about--119--miles; McAllen, TX;--FT enrollment:--19,701)
- Coastal Bend College (about--124--miles; Beeville, TX;--FT enrollment:--2,880)----Recreation
- This community owns eight recreational centers, thirty-four developed parks, twenty-two undeveloped parks or under construction, five baseball fields, and four plazas. The parks total area is 618 acre for the enjoyment of all members of the family.
- The Shiloh Trail- This mountain bike trail is 4 miles of single-track dirt trails, widening occasionally to double-track.--
- Lake Casa Blanca International Park-located-contains a 1,680-acre with an artificial lake with camping areas, lake swimming, skiing, boating and mountain biking.--The most popular recreational use of the lake is fishing.--A boat ramp and fishing pier is available on the eastern side of the lake. The lake is a popular destination for winter Texans.--Shopping
- Mall Del Norte
- The Outlet Shoppes at Laredo
- Del Mar Shopping Plaza Keyphrases: gastroenterology jobs, gastroenterologist jobs, gastro jobs, gastroenterologist associates jobs, pediatric gastroenterology jobs, pediatric gastroenterologist jobs
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, Laredo , Gastroenterology Job in Laredo, TX, Healthcare , Laredo, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!