Family Medicine Job in Laredo, TX
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Posted on: October 6, 2018
Family Practice-Without OB opening in Laredo, Texas. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Job Title Family Medicine Job in Laredo, TX Practice Details
- Excellent opportunity to join another FP in a single-specialty group practice in this vibrant city in western Texas.
- Candidate must be board certified (or board eligible if current resident or if residency has been completed within last two years).
- Ideal candidate will have medical Spanish. Recruiter's InsightCompensation.--.--The Starting Salary is--$25,000 To $50,000--more compared to starting--Family Medicine salaries in Corpus Christi/ McAllen. Coupled with a--cost of living of 20%--lower than the aforementioned metropolitan areas, provides significant purchasing power to build their dream home, payoff school loans and retire earlyThe Housing Market.----A great opportunity for homeownership with a spacious home with 5 beds and 9 baths, 4962 sqft, a two story home with two family rooms, and a separate cabana with two bathrooms, wood floors, and high ceilings only for 555K.--The Community.----The Laredo-- community is part--of the Webb county in Texas.-- Laredo was signed over the United States after the Mexican-American War in 1848. Laredo is the only city to have seven flags. The seventh flag, joined with the other six representing: Spain, France, Mexico, the Republic of Texas, the Confederate States of America and the United States of America as this represents the short-lived Republic of the Rio Grande.--The Employer.----This organization--is--a--healthcare provider with a 326-bed, acute care facility with over 49 specialties and subspecialties, including cardiology, oncology, neurology, obstetrics, orthopedics, urology, wound care, emergency medicine and bariatrics. This facility was the first area hospital to have an accredited Chest Pain Center.-- Closest Major City
- 131 miles to Corpus Christi, TX--
- 145 miles to McAllen, TX
- 168 miles to San Antonio Compensation Details
- Highly competitive and comprehensive recruitment package is being offered including, but not limited to:
- Cash Collections Guarantee
- Relocation Allowance
- Potential for Medical Education Debt Assistance
- Practice Management Assistance-- Community Details
- Laredo is the county seat of Webb County
- This city was founded in 1755, Laredo grew from a village to the capital of the brief Republic of Rio Grande and to the largest inland port on the Mexico-United States border.
- Laredo has four international bridges and one railway bridge.-- Colleges and Universities
- Texas A & M University-Kingsville (about--99--miles; Kingsville, TX;--Full-time enrollment:--9,295)
- The University of Texas-Pan American (about--118--miles; Edinburg, TX;--FT enrollment:--16,766)
- Southwest Texas Junior College (about--119--miles; Uvalde, TX;--FT enrollment:--3,569)
- South Texas College (about--119--miles; McAllen, TX;--FT enrollment:--19,701)
- Coastal Bend College (about--124--miles; Beeville, TX;--FT enrollment:--2,880)---- Recreation
- This community owns eight recreational centers, thirty-four developed parks, twenty-two undeveloped parks or under construction, five baseball fields, and four plazas. The parks total area is 618 acre for the enjoyment of all members of the family.
- The Shiloh Trail- This mountain bike trail is 4 miles of single-track dirt trails, widening occasionally to double-track.--
- Lake Casa Blanca International Park-located-contains a 1,680-acre with an artificial lake with camping areas, lake swimming, skiing, boating and mountain biking.--The most popular recreational use of the lake is fishing.--A boat ramp and fishing pier is available on the eastern side of the lake. The lake is a popular destination for winter Texans.-- Shopping
- Mall Del Norte
- The Outlet Shoppes at Laredo
- Del Mar Shopping Plaza Cost of Living
- Mean Housing Cost-$120, 600
- Cost of Living City- 77
- Cost of State living Index-91 Keyphrases: family medicine jobs, family practice jobs, family practitioner jobs, family medicine specialist jobs
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, Laredo , Family Medicine Job in Laredo, TX, Healthcare , Laredo, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!