Bariatric Surgeon Needed in Laredo, Texas
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Posted on: September 11, 2018
Surgery-General opening in Laredo, Texas. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Practice Details
- Seeking a BC/BE Bariatric Surgeon to join the medical staff.
- Shared call coverage is available. Compensation Details
- Sign-on and/or commencement bonus
- Potential medical education debt assistance
- Relocation, marketing and CME allowances
- Texas does not have a personal state income tax!Community Details
- Laredo is the county seat of Webb County
- This city was founded in 1755, Laredo grew from a village to the capital of the brief Republic of Rio Grande and to the largest inland port on the Mexico-United States border.
- Laredo has four international bridges and one railway bridge. Recruiter Insights Compensation. . The Starting Salary is $25,000 To $50,000 more compared to starting Bariatric Surgeon salaries in Corpus Christi/ McAllen. Coupled with a cost of living of 20% lower than the aforementioned metropolitan areas, provides significant purchasing power to build their dream home, payoff school loans and retire earlyThe Housing Market. A great opportunity for homeownership with a spacious home with 5 beds and 9 baths, 4962 sqft, a two story home with two family rooms, and a separate cabana with two bathrooms, wood floors, and high ceilings only for 555K. The Community. The Laredo community is part of the Webb county in Texas. Laredo was signed over the United States after the Mexican-American War in 1848. Laredo is the only city to have seven flags. The seventh flag, joined with the other six representing: Spain, France, Mexico, the Republic of Texas, the Confederate States of America and the United States of America as this represents the short-lived Republic of the Rio Grande. The Employer. This organization is a healthcare provider with a 326-bed, acute care facility with over 49 specialties and subspecialties, including cardiology, oncology, neurology, obstetrics, orthopedics, urology, wound care, emergency medicine and bariatrics. This facility was the first area hospital to have an accredited Chest Pain Center. Keyphrases: general surgery jobs, surgery jobs, surgeon jobs, general surgeon jobs, cardiovascular thoracic surgery jobs, cardiovascular thoracic surgeon jobs, thoracic cardiovascular surgery jobs, thoracic cardiovascular surgeon jobs, thoracic and cardiovascular surgeon jobs, thoracic and cardiovascular surgery jobs, colo rectal surgeon jobs, colo rectal surgery jobs, neuro surgeon jobs, neuro surgery jobs, oral plastic surgery jobs, oral plastic surgeon jobs, pediatric oral surgery jobs, pediatric oral surgeon jobs, dental oral surgery jobs, dentist oral surgeon jobs, dentist oral surgery jobs, maxillofacial oral surgeon jobs, maxillofacial oral surgery jobs, oral maxillofacial surgeon jobs, oral maxillofacial surgery jobs, cardio thoracic surgery jobs, cardio thoracic surgeon jobs, cardio vascular surgeon jobs, pediatric vascular surgeon jobs, pediatric vascular surgery jobs, surg tech jobs, surgery tech jobs, surgical tech jobs, gynecologic surgery jobs, surgical jobs
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, Laredo , Bariatric Surgeon Needed in Laredo, Texas, Healthcare , Laredo, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!