RN 4e L&d PM - FT - Labor and Delivery
Company: Laredo Medical Center
Posted on: November 19, 2023
RN 4e L&d PM - FTJob Description
* 25,000 sign on bonus to eligible RNs*
Sign On Bonus! $25,000.00
Join our team! Laredo Medical Center's (LMC) Labor and Delivery
unit is now hiring a full-time (PM/nights) Registered Nurse (RN) to
work in our fast paced L&D department at LMC's 326 bed acute
care hospital. The department is a secure, 15 LDR unit with 2 OR's
3 recovery rooms and 4 triage rooms in the main campus of Laredo
Medical Center. Opportunities to cross-train and float to the other
women service are available with experience. This units report
directly to the Director of Women's services. The Hospital is
located in sunny Laredo, Texas, just 150 miles south of historic
San Antonio. Skype or other Virtual Interviewing Processes (VIP) is
available for out-of-town applicants. Read a full position
Position's Purpose and Essential Functions:
Evaluates assigned patients and plans, implements and documents
nursing care. Assists physicians during examinations and
procedures. Performs various patient tests and administers
medications within the scope of practice of the registered nurse.
Promotes patients' independence by establishing patient care goals
and teaching patients and families to understand conditions,
medications, and self-care skills. Relies on experience and
judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks.
Reports to a manager or head of a unit/department.
Applicants Job Requirements Include:
* Required: Graduate of an accredited RN program.
* Required: Licensed as a R.N. by the Texas State Board of
Registered Nurse Examiners.
* Required: BLS, ACLS, NRP, Stable, Basic, intermediate and
advanced fetal monitoring. Some may be completed within first 90
days of hire cost-free at the Hospital.
* Required: Internship or 3 months experience as an RN.
* Preferred: Labor and Delivery Experience.
* Letter of Recommendation are preferred for applicants with less
than 1 year of applicable experience in nursing.
* Must successfully pass any pre-employment assessment(s) required
by the facility.
* *Sign-on available for eligible candidates*
Keywords: Laredo Medical Center, Laredo , RN 4e L&d PM - FT - Labor and Delivery, Healthcare , Laredo, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!