Company: AMN Healthcare
Posted on: November 19, 2023
The premier Sports Medicine Clinic in South Texas is looking for a
board-certified orthopedic surgeon to join a very busy private
practice in Laredo, TX. In this Sports Medicine role, you'll have
the opportunity to perform a high volume of surgeries, take limited
call, and take advantage of lucrative partnership/investment
As an integral member of our practice, you'll benefit from the
- Guaranteed Compensation + Productivity Bonus with an income
potential easily over $700,000+
- Immediate patient volumes with a robust referral base.
- Work in a state-of-the-art office built only three years
- Participate in a compensated, lightcall schedule. Take call via
phone,typically come in the next day to perform surgeries.
- Perform high volumes of Sports Med and Total Joints, if
- Opportunity to buy-in to clinic after Year 2 Community
Located along the banks of the Rio Grande, this practice sits in a
wonderful community filled with engaging events and individuals who
know the true meaning of genuine Southern hospitality. Our town
boasts a rich history and scenic views that make it a desirable
region of South Texas for residents and visitors alike. This area
has all the metro amenities you would need and benefits from being
only 2.5 hours from the Gulf Coast.
- A thriving economy in a tort reform state with no state income
- As a Top 10 safest city in the US, you can raise your family in
a friendly and safe community with plenty of activities.
- Excellent public and private schools, including those with
Spanish immersion programs
- A variety of big-city amenities, including an international
airport, beautiful golf courses, authentic Mexican restaurants, and
local family-friendly events and attractions.
- Incredible hub for food, music, and local art.
- U.S. News ranks Texas in the top 15 for Best States for
Economy, and Forbes ranks it #3 in Best States for Business
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State
of Texas and must be board-eligible or certified in Orthopedic
- Medical degree required
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent
physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any
other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician
employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also
recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN
Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We
encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Keywords: AMN Healthcare, Laredo , Orthopaedic Surgeon, Healthcare , Laredo, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!