Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology Opening in Laredo, Texas
Company: Britt Medical Search
Posted on: November 17, 2023
Seeking a BC/BE Electrophysiologist to anchor our new service
- New grads AND -experienced candidates welcome to apply
- Cardiac electrophysiology fellowship required
- Office space available
- 2 hours from San Antonio
- Ability to speak Spanish is a plus
- Mix of inpatient and outpatient
- 24/7 Anesthesiology support Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary (Based on MGMA guidelines)
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Commencement bonus
- Student loan debt assistance
- Relocation, marketing and CME allowances
- Texas does not have a personal state income tax! The Community:
Laredo Listed as No. 3 Safest City in the US, per report Laredo
- Population of around 322,000.
- One of the safest places to live in Texas.
- Low cost of living.
- Beautiful weather year-round.
- Award-winning school districts (Private & Public).
- Historic downtown Laredo with vibrant arts and culture.
- Exceptional Tex-Mex cuisine and a plethora of locally owned
- Many outdoor activities: state parks, golf. birding, and hiking
- One of the highest paying cities in Texas for Physicians. APPLY
NOW or TEXT Job & email address to .
Search all of our provider opportunities here:
Keywords: Britt Medical Search, Laredo , Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology Opening in Laredo, Texas, Healthcare , Laredo, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!