RN 3C MedSurg - Nights - Med Surg
Company: Laredo Medical Center
Posted on: September 18, 2023
RN 3C MedSurg - NightsJob Description
* 25,000 sign on bonus to eligible RNs*
Sign On Bonus! $25,000.00
NEW INCREASED PAY RATES
Relocation assistance Available-- Virtual Interviews
Laredo Medical Center's 3C Med Surg Unit provides 38 private
patient rooms for specialized care for treating complex medical and
surgical patients. Each RN reports directly to the unit's Director,
while also having on-shift leadership enhanced by LMC's Charge RNs
and/or Clinical Coordinators. Additional patient support is
provided in each shift by Patient Care Techs, or Nurse Aids.
Relocation and Sign-on Bonuses are available for qualified
candidates. Skype or other Virtual Interviewing Processes (VIP) are
available for out-of-town applicants.
Position's Purpose and Essential Functions:
Evaluates assigned patients and plans, implements and documents
nursing care. Assists physicians during examinations and
procedures. Performs various patient tests and administers
medications within the scope of practice of the registered nurse.
Promotes patients' independence by establishing patient care goals
and teaching patients and families to understand conditions,
medications, and self-care skills. Relies on experience and
judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Reports to a manager or head
of a unit/department. Minimum job requirements for education and
license include an associate's degree, and must be certified as a
registered nurse from an accredited school of professional nursing.
Must be licensed in the State of Texas. Familiar with standard
concepts, practices, and procedures within this particular
Applicants Job Requirements Include:
Requires an associate's degree and is certified as a registered
nurse. Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures
within a particular field.
* Required: Graduate of an accredited or NLN-approved RN
* Required: Licensed as a R.N. by the Texas State Board of
Registered Nurse Examiners.
* Required: BLS, within 30 days of hire.
* Required: ACLS, PALS, or NRP (or obtained within six months of
employment) in required specialty.
* Preferred: One (1) year full time or three (3) years part time
experience in acute care setting.
* Letter of Recommendation are preferred for applicants with less
than 1 year of applicable experience in nursing.
* Handle with Care (or obtained within six months of employment) in
* Must successfully pass any pre-employment assessment(s) required
by the facility.
* *Relocation and Sign-on Bonuses Available for qualified
Keywords: Laredo Medical Center, Laredo , RN 3C MedSurg - Nights - Med Surg, Healthcare , Laredo, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!