RN 2C Med Surg/Telemetry - Med Surg / Telemetry
Company: Laredo Medical Center
Posted on: September 15, 2023
RN 2C Med Surg/TelemetryJob Description
* 25,000 sign on bonus to eligible RNs*
Sign On Bonus! $25,000.00
Relocation assistance Available
Join our team! Laredo Medical Center now hiring Registered Nurses
(RN) for full time (PM) in our 2C Med Surg Unit. This unit provides
34 private patient rooms for specialized care for treating complex
medical and surgical patients. Each RN reports directly to the
unit's Director, while also having on-shift leadership enhanced by
LMC's Charge RNs and/or Clinical Coordinators. Additional patient
support is provided in each shift by Patient Care Techs, or Nurse
Aids. Relocation and Sign-on Bonuses are available for qualified
candidates. Skype or other Virtual Interviewing Processes (VIP) are
available for out-of-town applicants. Read the full position
Position's Purpose and Essential Functions:
Evaluates assigned patients and plans, implements and documents
nursing care. Assists physicians during examinations and
procedures. Performs various patient tests and administers
medications within the scope of practice of the registered nurse.
Promotes patients' independence by establishing patient care goals
and teaching patients and families to understand conditions,
medications, and self-care skills. Relies on experience and
judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks.
Reports to a manager or head of a unit/department.
* Required: Graduate of an accredited or NLN-approved RN
* Required: Licensed as a R.N. by the Texas State Board of
Registered Nurse Examiners.
* Required: BLS (or obtained during orientation).
* Required: ACLS, PALS, or NRP (or obtained within six months of
employment) in required specialty. May be obtained within six
months of hire cost-free at the Hospital.
* Preferred: One (1) year full time or three (3) years part time
experience in acute care setting.
* Letter of Recommendation are preferred for applicants with less
than 1 year of applicable experience in nursing.
* Handle with Care (or obtained within six months of employment) in
* Must successfully pass any pre-employment assessment(s) required
by the facility.
Keywords: Laredo Medical Center, Laredo , RN 2C Med Surg/Telemetry - Med Surg / Telemetry, Healthcare , Laredo, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!