Internal Medicine Critical Care job in Laredo TX
Company: HNI Healthcare
Posted on: May 26, 2023
HNI Healthcare is seeking BE/BC Physician to supervise
Post-Acute Nurse Practitioner in Laredo, Texas. This opportunity
- wRVU-based incentive model plus supervisory bonus
- Work M-F Part-time flexible schedule
- VitalsMD E-notes to share immediate data and documentation with
team and hospitalists
- 24/7 HNI hospitalist coverage
- Program Director dedicated to Post-Acute Why HNI Healthcare?
HNI physicians and APPs practice value-based, collaborative
medicine with the benefits of our proprietary technology. Our
physician leadership and management teams support a
forward-thinking culture at HNI that is focused on quality patient
care, clinician development and evidence-based practices.
Technology - HNI developed VitalsMD gives its providers the tools
to make direct impact on clinical, operational, and financial
outcomes. Resources, Training & Culture - HNI Healthcare is also
home to our exclusive HNICORE program, a comprehensive training
program that provides ongoing leadership development and clinician
education. HNICORE establishes a culture of excellence in clinical,
operational, and financial performance. A successful candidate for
HNI Healthcare possesses the following:
- Passion for delivering high-quality, value-based versus
- Preference for real-time, data-driven clinical
Keywords: HNI Healthcare, Laredo , Internal Medicine Critical Care job in Laredo TX, Healthcare , Laredo, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...