Locum Doctor of Medicine (MD) - Radiation Oncology
Company: Aya Locums
Posted on: May 17, 2023
Aya Locums has an immediate opening for a 2-week locum Radiation
Oncology Physician job in Laredo, TX paying $300.00 per hour. Job
- Assess patients, document medical histories and address patient
inquiries and concerns.
- Diagnose and manage injuries, illnesses and medical
- Conduct, analyze and interpret diagnostic tests and communicate
results to patients.
- Keep patient records current by updating information and
- Develop treatment plans and recommendations.
- Collaborate with other healthcare professionals to coordinate
- Stay up to date with advances in medicine and best practices.
- An active and unencumbered physician license in the state of
employment (if a new license is needed for your assignment, Aya
Locums can help).
- Board certification or eligibility for certification in a
specialty relevant to the role (highly preferred).
- Basic Life Support (BLS) and Advanced Cardiac Life Support
(ACLS) certification. Skills
- Experienced in diagnostic and clinical decision-making.
- Effectively communicates with others.
- Ability to work independently and in a team setting.
- Commitment to providing compassionate, patient-centered
- Familiarity with electronic medical record systems and
technology. Working Hours
- 5x8-Hour 07:00 - 19:00 Education Requirements
- A Bachelor of Science (BS) degree in a relevant field.
- A Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- Completed residency program in your chosen specialty.
- Continuing medical education (CME) activities to maintain
medical licenses. With Aya Locums, You Get
- Access to top hospitals and healthcare systems in diverse care
- Highly competitive, transparent locum tenens pay.
- Dedicated application and assignment support.
- In-house credentialing and licensing teams.
- Travel and lodging coverage.
- Easy timekeeping and streamlined management of documents.
- Malpractice coverage and risk management support.
- Aya may provide other benefits where required by applicable
law, including but not limited to reimbursements.
Keywords: Aya Locums, Laredo , Locum Doctor of Medicine (MD) - Radiation Oncology, Healthcare , Laredo, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...