Company: TalentBurst, Inc.
Posted on: November 24, 2022
- Provides patient support where needed. (i.e., Registration,
Directing Traffic, etc.)
- Adhere to Personal Protective Equipment policies
- Answer patient inquires
- Adhere to warehouse policies and procedures
- Maintain inventory control procedures at sites
- Respond to emergency supply shortages at sites
- Facilitate resupply to sites as needed
- Organize and set up / tear down site as need it
- Restock inventory as needed
- Monitors product quality frequently, reporting problems to
mitigate safety issues.
- Flexibility to help in any department such as logistics,
warehouse, fleet, ops support, etc..
- Set-up and tear down sites as needed
- Maintains a clean, sanitary, and safe work area.
- Operates various pieces of equipment
- Reports any mechanical problems.
Performs other duties as assigned
Keywords: TalentBurst, Inc., Laredo , Non-Clinical Associates, Healthcare , Laredo, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!