Interventional Radiology Job Opportunity - $1M Income Potential
Company: Community Health Systems
Posted on: August 2, 2022
Laredo Medical Center is seeking a BC/BE Interventional
Radiologist to join their hospital owned practice.
- Call Coverage - 1:2
- Previous physician was at the 90th percentile of MGMA.
- $1M income potential
- 100% Interventional Radiology
- Office Space Available
- Interventional (Vascular) work preferred
- No visa support available
- Spanish is a plus
Laredo, TX is located on the north bank of the Rio Grande River on
the border of Mexico and the United States.
- Population of around 275,000
- Home to Texas A&M International University and Laredo
- Multiple historical districts, many on the National Register of
- Home to the Tecolotes Dos Laredos, the Triple-A minor league
team for the Mexican League that plays home games in both Mexico
and in Laredo
- Many family friendly pools and parks
We offer an excellent recruitment package that may include:
- Commencement bonus
- Potential medical education debt assistance
- Relocation, marketing and CME allowances
- Texas does not have a personal state income tax!
Keywords: Community Health Systems, Laredo , Interventional Radiology Job Opportunity - $1M Income Potential, Healthcare , Laredo, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!